Chapter 12

"Step away, Yuri"

"This is a battle between a hero.....and a demon"

CHAPTER 12 : A HERO

"Think you can-" Reverse Zeus looks behind making sure he doesn't get hit again "Beat me! HA?" He said.

Yuri is sitting on the ground with a bowl of popcorn in her hand "Come on, start fighting!" She said.

Matt is confused "How did you......." He said, Matt shakes his head "Nevermind"

"This is my body, right?" Matt said, "Then i can still use it"

Reverse Zeus smiles and runs toward Matt "Die!", "Glit-" Matt said before being crushed by Reverse Zeus.

"DONE" Reverse Zeus said, "Weakest out of all!".

Meanwhile...

"His eyes........one is yellow and the other is glitchy" Alex said, "is that a normal thing?"

Nia moves her head denying what Alex said
"-Mode activate!" Matt activated Glitch mode before getting hit from Reverse Zeus

"Looks like you've fought others before me" Matt said.

"Those "Users" are weak. no strength, no power. But you might have potential" Reverse Zeus said

Reverse Zeus teleports behind Matt and Kicks him, His leg goes through Matt. Matt Strafes to right and kick Reverse Zeus in the face.

After Matt hit Reverse Zeus he kneeled on the ground,tierd. "If i keep fighting him like that, I'm sure to lose to him" Matt said.

Suddenly, Chains are launched towards Matt. Matt dodges one of them strafing to the right, then jumping in the air dodging the second. A third one is. Launched when Matt is in the air, the chain locked to Matt's arm and pulled him towards Reverse Zeus. He punches Matt in the Abdomen connecting it with "Element art: Devil's ThunderBlade" aiming at his chest.

Matt grabs his arm before he touches his chest, "Secret technique: Duplication", Two duplications of Matt appeared around Reverse Zeus, "Let's GO!"

They start to attacking Reverse Zeus from all sides, "Combo Technique: Duplication Barrage".

"Too late." Reverse Zeus said, "Element Art: Lightning Stream".

Matt and his duplications are electrocuted, the duplicates gone back inside Matt's body.

Meanwhile....

Matt is attacking everyone "Blood! Blood! Show me Blood!" He said.

Matt looks at Mira "Next!" He said. He teleports behind Mira "Victim!" He slices her in half with the black obsidian.

Water comes out of her. She teleports away from him "He's fast" she said, "I have to kill him"

Courtney stops Mira from pulling her Combat Knife "Give Yuri more time" she said, "I'm sure she will save him"

.

"You...... can't......defeat me" Reverse Zeus said.