i've been here so long

@kemptastic tHE COUNTDOWN IS ON

@theobear five minutes having trouble breathing lol

@TheoKemp hope you guys are as excited for #AgainAgain as I am! can't wait for you to hear the song with my special guest

@theobabes what if its his girlfriend? what if its his boyfriend? whAT IF ITS BEYONCE

@mrskemp oNE MINUTE IM GONNA DIE

@TheoKemp Aaaaand midnight! Hope you guys enjoy!

@theoskemp iTS DOWNLOADING RN HELP

@kempkemp im skipping to the special guest track wowowow

@theory i dont recognize this voice but its really good???

@TheoKemp I am overjoyed to finally be able to announce that accompanying me on "Whispers" is my lovely girlfriend, @MaisyP. Send her love, please!

@MaisyP oh god the notifications. it must be #AgainAgain day

@MaisyP @TheoKemp this is craycray

@TheoKemp @MaisyP welcome to my world

@tttheo @TheoKemp @MaisyP STOP THAT RIGHT NOW I CANT HANDLE YOU GUYS

@kempa hE HAS A GIRLFRIEND IM SPIRALIN

@mrstheokemp that bitch

@theos shES SO CUTE IM SO HAPPY FOR THEO

@theoagainagain @MaisyP your voice is so good please sing forever

@kempers @MaisyP great job on whispers! you're really talented and im so glad you make theo happy! xo

@meggykemp @MaisyP pls marry me

~

"This is absolutely crazy," Maisy said, astounded as she watched her phone completely flood with tweets and texts and facebook messages.

"Yeah," Theo laughed, focused on his own twitter feed. "Now might be the time to turn off twitter notifications."

"I would. I would totally do that if my phone wasn't completely frozen," Maisy laughed.

"Woah," Theo said, impressed. "They're good."

"I just..." Maisy began, closing her eyes and thinking hard. She rearranged her thoughts and tried again. "I want them to like it. I'd hate for people to think I ruined your album..."

"They love it," Theo said with confidence. He reached over, resting a hand on Maisy's knee and squeezing lightly. "They love you."

"Really?" Maisy asked, her voice high and full of doubt.

"Tweet from twitter user @TheoIsMyBoyfriend. 'I'm not familiar with the special guest but her voice is so pretty. The song sounds fantastic'."

Maisy just blushed and returned to reading her twitter feed. "Holy crap, I'm getting marriage proposals."

"Well, you'll have to politely decline. I'm afraid you're spoken for."

"Theo..." Maisy sighed, looking up at him, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. "Thank you. For everything."

"You don't need to thank me, Maisy," Theo said, genuinely. "You deserve this."

"I love you," Maisy breathed. Theo smiled at her.

"I love you, too. Come on. Let's go celebrate."