School

Marinette's pov

As we were told yesterday, we didn't have to dress super fancy but we were to look nice. It was kinda a weird way to tell us how to dress but we all did what Miss Bustier said.

Marinette's outfit

After we ate breakfast, we got on our bus and headed to my school

After we ate breakfast, we got on our bus and headed to my school. The principal said we were to shadow Nate and my friends.

"Ok everyone on your best behavior. We want to be respectful. This is not our school. As for me, I will not be joining you. I will be at the hotel doing work. We'll pick you up later," Miss Bustier said.

We walked in and found my friends standing by the door. "Ready to see how 'fun' our school is??" Caleb said sarcastically.

My class followed them to their first class, math. There was still the same teacher.

"Ok here is a review. Don't look at anyone's paper," he started. He walked around and gave everyone their papers, in including my class.

"Why are we getting homework??" Chole asked.

I turned around to her. "We are to experience a school day in China meaning we will participate in the class," I said to her.

The teacher looked over at my. "Aww Marinette!! It's great to see you again!! Are you finally coming back??"

"I'm not sure Mr.Williams," I replied.

He nodded his head and walked to the front of the room. "You all have until the end of class. Ready, go."

Let's say it wasn't too hard but harder than what we have in Paris. The bell rang and everyone gave Mr.Williams their papers.

"Marinette, how do you think you did??" Alya asked me.

"It wasn't too hard so maybe a B," I replied.

"No, even if you did bad he would still talk about how good you are," Beatrice said.

"She is the teacher's pet in all of the classes we had," Plagg said.

"So where next Nate??" Adrien asked.

"Science," he replied.

I groaned. "I hate science!!"

"Is that the reason you're always late??" Ivan asked.

"Maybe..."

We walked into Ms.Jackson's classroom. She was probably one of the nicest teachers there is.

"Welcome, I heard that a class all the way from Paris is going to join us," she said.

"Yes ma'am," Adrien said.

"Well I won't be assigning anyone homework today just because of your visit. All we'll do today is read from our text book. Tim, could you get them a book to read along with??"

An hour later science was done. All we had to do is read about the damage and signs of an earthquake.

"I am now glad that you came. We had no homework," Elizabeth said.

"Ok now we will head to art," Tikki said. It was her favorite class. "What we are working on right now is drawing our favorite cartoon character. But since all of you are here Mrs.P might do something different."

Nope, my class got a drawing journal and drew. Alya drew a character called Star and to go along with her I drew Marco holding his super awesome nachos. Nathaniel drew me in a superhero costume after he drew his favorite cartoon character.

"You are now Ladybug protector of Paris," he said showing me it.

"Woah that looks amazing. Wait let me draw you as a character." I showed him my picture. "You have the power that whatever you draw will come true. Say if you drew me as a superhero, it would come to life."

Nathaniel and I continued drawing our class in superhero costumes.

After art was health, lunch, free period, history, and last was culinary. Probably one of the classes I am really good at.