Chapter 7• My Music and Them

Leyla's POV

"What about you Ley, what's your fave old band?" Michael asks and I shrug, he glares at me and then I smirk; I love to piss him off.

Honestly, ever since I met him I thought of him being my role model. He's really cool amongst the other lads if you ask me, and I already have a nickname for him since he did to me.

"I actually don't know fringe, I have lots of fave bands there are All Time Low, The Cab, Linkin Park, The Lumineers, Panic The Disco, The Maine, Fall Out Boy, Maroon 5-"

Faith cuts me off, "Okay we get it."

I roll my eyes at her, "You just don't like them, if you could just listen to their songs maybe we could be twinzies for once in life," she pulls out her phone and I see her tap the Music button. "And Michael, to answer your question, I'd probably say no comment because there's The Beatles and a lot more to be honest."

The six of us walk into the auditorium since it's free time, we often hangout here when it's not sunny outside. Mostly by the tree but the girls here are so picky when it comes to the weather and skin tone, I wouldn't mind if I get a skin like chicken hotdogs but they said that I should get tanning at the beach not here.

I don't get them sometimes, it's just the same.

"Here's my songs, listen to them too! We'll do vice versa okay? So, it would be just fair enough for us," we sat down on the stage and she beckons for my phone. I pulled it out and we switched them at the same time.

I look through her music list and all of them were familiar but I don't remember any of the songs, just the artists.

"What's this?"

We looked up to Faith and 'You Give Love A Bad Name' came on from the speakers of my phone. Calum and Michael suddenly stood up and pretended that they're playing guitars, they would bang their heads continuously.

"There's no way to run, no one could save me the damage is done! Shot through the heart, and you're to blame. You give love a bad name, I play my part you play your game, you give love a bad name!" Calum sang in a raspy voice. This is a serious air guitar show.

"Bad name!" I joined and all of us smiled at the little karaoke moment, once again.

"You give love- uh!" Michael sang and when the electric guitar solo came, he slides down across the stage and his fingers became wild to the extent where I couldn't understand anymore.

I stood up and went to the drum kit, "Oh! Shot through the heart and you're to blame, you give love a bad name. I play my part you play your game, you give love bad name." The three of us sang and I was playing the drum with the base first through that and by the end I just randomly hit.

Faith is grinning while Jaja and Jovi are jumping around like crazy mere cats. Once we were done being lunatics, we stared at each other and then laughed, "That was the best concert I have ever watched." Faith joked and I nodded in agreement while smiling madly.

"So, what's the song? I liked it very much, and well I might get into a bit of rock." Jovi winks at me and I told her to look onto my phone.

"Bon Jovi?" she asks and I nodded, "They are really good, I recommend you listen to the Crossroad album of theirs, the song earlier is in it too." she nods and giggles.

"Speaking of Bon Jovi, my name's Jovi also! I think I'm a secret member of theirs." I roll my eyes in amusement and continue to search songs on Faith's phone.

Calum and Michael are sweaty so they sat down and turned on the air conditioner, as well as I too but I just sat down by the girls again.

I tapped on 'Move' by Little Mix, "Hey baby, tell me your name, I gotta fever for you I just can't explain. But there's just one problem, I'm a bit old school when it comes to lovin' I ain't chasing you. Hate waiting, I'm on a roll, you've got to let yourself go." the girl sang from the phone and I bobbed my head at the beat, I liked it. The retro tune gives me the confidence to dance around but I won't.