hospital joji

you wake up to your phone ringing, you dont even remember falling asleep. you pick up your phone and rub your eyes, you squint to try and see who's calling. it's Ian! you sit up in bed and answer.

"hey Y/N its me Ian" a husky voice says, he sounds very tired. i wonder if hes been at the hospital all night.

"hey Ian! what happened last night? is joji ok?" you ask.

"yeah uh Y/N joji is ok but could you come to the hospital so we discuss what happened" Ian says softly. you start to feel worried.

"yeah ok ill be there in 15 mins what hospital?" you reply, Ian tells you the hospital and you hang up. you jump out of bed and get out a light blue pastel skirt and a black long sleeve sweater. you put your hair into 2 plaits, put on a black beanie and slip on your converse you grab you backpack, phone and keys and run out of your apartment. you lock your door behind you and jog down the stairs. you get a taxi and drive to the hospital, as you sit in the taxi you start to feel anxious. what if somethings seriously wrong with joji, you fiddle with your phone as you arrive at the hospital. you pay the taxi and jump out, you take a deep breath and walk into the hospital. you look around then see a disheveled Max sitting in the waiting room, his eyes are red and his hair is messy. you walk over to him,

"Max!" you say as he looks up at you. he stands up and wraps you in a big bear hug, "Y/N im so happy you're here" Max says as he sniffles. you pull away and look at Max, "Where are Ian and Joji?" you ask quietly, "Room 206" he says pointing down a hall. you thank him and start to speed walk down the hall. 199...... is he ok? 200....... what if he's not okay? 201...... he'll be ok right? 202...... i hope to god he's ok, 203........ joji 204...... joji 205... joji. as you reach 206 you're nearly in tears because you're so worried. calm down y/n he'll be ok it's fine, he's fine. you take a deep breath and walk into the room where you see joji laying on the hospital bed and Ian sitting in the chair next to joji's bed. Ian turns around as he hears you enter, Ian looks even worse than Max. his clothes are all wrinkled, his hair is a mess, he's not wearing his glasses and his eyes are bloodshot. he stands up and hugs you. " i will explain what happened in a sec, im gonna go check on Max first then i'll be back" Ian says as he lets go of you and grabs his glasses. Ian walks out of the room and you approach joji's bed, your hands are shaking and your stomach is doing backflips.

Sorry this chapter was very short i will try to update more regularly and make the chapters longer. thanks for the support on this fic i will continue to write it!