OK

You sit down on the chair next to Joji, he looks like a complete mess. His hair is all over the place, his face is dark and colorless and his lips are chapped. You smooth his hair down, he's very attractive and you feel drawn to him. Your fingers trail down from his hair onto his face. From the first moment you saw him you were attracted to him even though he had flour all over him. Your fingers trace down his cheekbone. He really is handsome with his very defined cheekbones and jawline. You cup his face in your hand, you get the urge to kiss him. As you start to lean in Joji slowly opens his eyes and you pull away. Once his eyes are properly open and he realizes who you are he smiles.

"Hey Y/N what's goin on?" he asks in a raspy voice, he chuckles a little as you rub your thumb on his cheek.

"H-Hey... Joji uh, you're in hospital, how are you?" you ask smiling through tears. Seeing him like this, a disheveled version of the real Joji, brings you to tears.

"I'm ok Y/N thanks for helping me last night, if you weren't there things would've ended very differently, so thank you" Joji says as he turns his face and grabs your hand. He turns your hand over and kisses it, you smile as he holds your hand and lays his head back into the pillow.

"Hey Y/N come here i need to talk to you" you turn around as you see Ian leaning on the door frame, he turns and stands out in the hallway. You turn back to Joji who's eyelids are slowly closing again, you stand up and let go of his hand. You lean down and give him a kiss on his forehead then turn around. Joji smiles as you walk towards Ian. You calm yourself down a bit and step out into the hallway to come face to face with a tired looking Ian.

"Hey Y/N how are you?" Ian asks quietly.

You take a deep breath and say, "I'm ok just a bit shaken up but that doesn't matter can you just tell me what happened to Joji" you cross your arms and stare at Ian.

"Ok fine but i don't want you to really become involved in all this shit. So Joji has this thing where when he gets very stressed or panicked he will have a seizure. He used to get them so bad he was hospitalized for a while. He would get them from making youtube videos, he was trying so hard to put out good content regularly and in the end all the stress got to him. So he took a break and he has been ok for while now he's sorted out his videos now and knows how to deal with the stress. Something bad must've happened last night though" Ian explained. It takes you a second to process all that information that Ian just dumped on you.

"Oh god" you say as the tears spill out and run down your face, "I had no idea, that's so horrible" you wipe your eyes as Ian pulls you into a hug.

"It's ok Y/N, its ok" He strokes your hair and holds you until you stop crying.

"Jeez i'm sorry im not sure what came over me aha, um so do you know when he'll be getting out?" you ask sniffling.

"They want to observe him for a bit longer but he'll probably be released this evening or tomorrow" He replies, "Are you sure you're ok? This whole thing must've been quite scary for you" he asks rubbing your arm.

"Yeah.. no uh i'll be fine" you say smiling.

"Ok good, could you please take Max back to our hotel so he can get cleaned up, maybe take him out for a bit. Things like this always get to him just try to get his mind of this" Ian asks.

"Yeah of course, remember to take care of yourself too Ian, bye" you say waving as you take a step back.

"Alright i will bye Y/N" he says walking back into Joji's room. You sigh and take a minuet to calm your emotions and compose yourself. Then you walk back into the waiting room to collect the now fragile Max.

Hey guys cant believe ive hit 100 reads!! thanks for voting and commenting on this story! Please keep up the support it motivates me to write more aha ok thanks byeeeeeeeeeeee