Chapter 60

"Luke would never cheat" I groan softly. It's awkward to say when he is just two inches away from me.

"Mike what the fuck." Luke screams running over to him and before I know is Michael bleeding out of his nose and is all bruised. I try to stop them by begging them but Calum takes my hand and drags me to the other side of the bus.

-Luke's POV-

I get out the shower and get dressed. I close the curtain from my bunk and throw the whiskey bottle away. Poor Julia. Last night was crazy though and she doesn't remember shit.

When I enter the room Michael is sitting next to Julia with a smirk on his lips and Julia is almost in tears.

"Luke would never cheat." She says she sees me and smiles a bit. Anger starts filling up my vines.

"Mike what the fuck!" I yell, I run in his direction and grab his body and throw him off the table. In the corner of my eye I see Julia crying begging me to stop while I get angrier and continue to slap Michael. His nose starts bleeding and bruises start forming.

I hear Calum hug Julia and take her out the room and I slowly breath in and out. I then get punched back by Michael who is shaking.

"HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU YOU SON OF A FUCK! THAT YOU SLEEP WITH EVERYONE BUT MELODY IS NOT MY PROBLEM BUT" I stop for a second. I take a deep breath.

"BUT BUT LYING ABOUT ME CHEATING ON HER! YOU KNOW HOW WEAK SHE IS! DONT PLAY WITH MY FUCKING WIFE! I LOVE HER SO GODDAMN MUCH AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF SHE WILL BELIEVE ME! YOU SON OF A FUCK." My hands can't stop shaking as I'm still on top of him. I am crying my eyes out as I punch him again since he didn't answer.

"It was just a joke mate!" Michael says offended getting away under me.

"YOU KNOW HOW SHE WOULD REACT. I LOVE HER SO MUCH MIKE! YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DOES TO ME SHE MAKES ME A BETTER PERSON." I say standing up.

"WHO CARES IT WAS JUST A JOKE!" Michael yells as he pushes me down and punches me. I groan by the feeling and slap back.

"STOP NOW YOU TWO!" Julia screams. We both freeze.

"I would never believe a guy like Mike to tell me that a guy like Luke cheated on me." She mumbles as I stand up and hug her. Her little body curls around mine as I hear her softly crying.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." She whispers back.

"Sorry if I scared you."

"It's okay Luke."

I realize Michael has left to the other side of the bus.

-Julia's POV-

We get to the bathroom as I clean his face. I walk over to Michael and clean his face too.

Luke apologizes to him and the bro hug.

We get a call from Ash he stays a bit longer at the girls'.

*

Days pass by. It is almost our one year relationship anniversary and I was quietly thinking about how to celebrate it.

"Juliaa!!" Luke yells as the tourbus door opens and the boys walk in. Including Niall.

"Long time no see Julia!" Niall says waving. He walks further towards me and sits next to me on the couch he hugs me happily.

"What were you doing?" Mike sits next to me on the other side.

"Nothing I can say with Luke in here." I say slightly smiling.

"It's about the 6th of July obviously." Luke chuckles.

"Maybe it isn't and did she forget." Niall jokes.

"She wouldn't, right Jul?" I nod at Luke his eyes are checking me out, I can feel it. I smirk slightly. He notice and looks away, his quiff is flat because of all !the rain.

"Julia?" Niall mutters from beside me.

"Yeah?"

"You like my new tattoo?" He lifts his tank up and points at his torso. A blue bird surrounded by lightnings.

"Cool." Michael answers.

I am cold my body shivers. I look back at Luke a weak smile spread across his lips. I don't know what it is but I ignore it.

The door flips open as Ashton walks in with a beautiful brunette. I could see some extensions in her hair.

"Hey guys!" Ashton smiles brightly. It has been a while since I've seen him this happy.

"Uhm hi!" The girls mumbles.

"Hey!" Niall was the only one replying. Poor girl. I notice the highlights which I thought were extensions are blonde and pink.

"I like x-box and pizza?" She says smiling.

"Hey!" Luke Mike and Cal say at the same time.

"Hi!" I smile at her. "I'm Julia."

"I know you are." She smiles back. "I'm Hayleigh." She smiles at Ash as she ruffles trough his hair with her fingers.

"Why is Niall here?" Ashton asks softly.

"I wanted to see the lads and Jul again. I've missed you guys!" Niall answers the question himself.

--------------------------------

Comment Share Vote!