Chapter 2

RavenBlossom was licking her kits. "Mom stop" Swankit said. "Sorry but you have to be cleaned" she said.

"All cats old enough to catch there own prey join against highrock for a clan meeting" we heard.

We walked outside to see FernStar on the highest rock we have. We walked on the rock.

"TinyKit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to apprenticed". "From, this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Tinypaw". "Your mentor will be BranchSkip". "I hope BranchSkip will pass down all he knows on to you" he said.

"BranchSkip, you are ready to take on an apprentice". "You have received excellent training from Darknose and have shown yourself to be fast and strict". "You will be the mentor of Tinypaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Tinypaw" he finished. Tinypaw and BranchSkip touched noses.

"Swankit, you have reached the age of six moons, and its time for you to be apprenticed". "From, this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will known as Swanpaw". "Your mentor will be RoseFlight". "I hope RoseFlight will pass down all she knows on to you" he said.

"RoseFlight, you are ready to take on a apprentice". "You have received excellent training from MothWind and have shown yourself to be kind and caring". "You will be the mentor of Swanpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Swanpaw". They touched noses.

LeafSpring leaped on the highstone. 

"Cats of SpringClan, as you know, I will not be around forever". "So it's time I took an apprentice". "I have an chosen a cat who has shown kindness for others". "Your next medicine cat will be Mistypaw".

"Mistykit, you have reached the age of six moons, and its time for you to be apprenticed". "From this day on, until you receive your medicine cat name, you will be know as Mistypaw". "Your mentor will be LeafSpring". "I hope LeafSpring will pass on all she know to you" he said.

"LeafSpring, you are ready to take on a apprentice". "You have received excellent training from TornScar, and have shown yourself to be soft and caring". "You will be the mentor of Mistypaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Mistypaw". he said. We touched noses.

"Tomorrow is going to be a half moon, so you will leave tomorrow". "May StarClan be with you". he said

"Clan meting over" he said as he was walking down the highstone to meet use. 

"Mistypaw, you will sleep in the medicine den from now on" she said. I nodded.

I went to find my parents. I finally found them I ran towards them. "Mon dad I'm finally a apprentice" I said. "I'm so proud of you Mistypaw" mom said while licking me. "You should go to bed, you got a long day ahead of you". I nodded and went to the medicine den. I fell asleep against LeafSpring.

During the dream~

"Where an I" I asked myself. 

Three cats came and killed my family, "NOOOOOOOO" I yelled. One came to attack but before I was awoken by LeafSpring.

End of dream~