Chapter 3

"Wake up, Mistypaw" LeafSpring said while shacking her. "What is it LeafSpring" i asked. "Its time to go now". "Okay" I said. 

We raced out of camp and we ran untill we got to the egde of our tetory and stoped. "Do you  race" she asked. I nodded.

"3"

"2"

"1'

"GO"

We raced off, she was faster, but I fanlly pasted her and won. "Hahaha, I won" i yelled. "Yea, yea, lets just go in" she went inside. I followed her. 

"Mistypaw, is it your wish to enter the mysteries of StarClan as an Medicine Cat"? asked LeafSpring.

"It is" I said.

"Then come forward", she said.

"Warriors of StarClan, I present you with this apprenentice". "She has chosen the path of a medicine cats". "Grant her your wisdom and insight so that she may understand your ways and heal her clan accrodance with your will" she said.

I went and touched the Moonpool with my nose. I layed down with LeafSpring and fell asleep.

In the dream~

I saw LeafSpring, and ran towards her. "LeafSpring, over here" I yelled, and she looked over towads me. "Hello Mistypaw, welcome to StarClan" she said.

A cat formed from wind. "Hello, Mistypaw and LeafSpring follow me" she said and started to walk away. We followed her and came across 9 cats including her. "Hello ,Mistypaw  and LeafSpring, we need your help" a rusty voice said. We looked at who it was and it was MistStar, Springclans founder. "What is it" we ask together. All the StarClan cats infrount of use looked at each other than us. "The Forst will die, and everthing with it" MistStar said. Another cat started saying something, "The Lost will cry a battle cry, the found will die". One After another profecies coming at use ever angle.

"The Forest will die, and everthing with it"

"The lost will cry a battle cry, the found will die"

"Fire will destory the clan"

"Goodbye Mistypaw and LeafSpring, good luck" they said together.

End of dream~

We both woke up sweating and gasping. "Lets go back to the clan" LeafSpring whispered. I nodded. Nether one of us talked the way back to the clan.