chapter 5

When we were fixing everyone up, we told everyone they would have to sleep her for a couple of days. RavenBlossom wouldn't stop trying to come in. I finally just said "when we are done with all of them, I will come get you". She nodded and went to the warrior den. 

We were finally and LeafSpring said, "RavenBlossom can come in now". I nodded and went to get RavenBlossom.

While I was going to get RavenBlossom, I thanked StarClan there wasn't that many cats. There was just 6 cats, SprinkSpark, RainCreek, Chestnutpaw, MoleWhisker, Leappaw, and Tinypaw.

When I finally got to the warriors den. I went in to see RavenBlossom pacing back and fourth. All the residents were telling her to stop but she just ignored it.

"RavenBlossom, come with me" I said. She looked over at me and ran towards me. I walked towards the medicine cat den with RavenBlossom on my tail. When we finally got there she was going to sprit in but my tail stopped her. I scratched the rock to tell LeafSpring I was coming in. I open the moss door and RavenBlossom sprinted in to see her son.

I sighed. I went back to checking the herbs for any rocks that might of gotten in there. When I was done I went to tell RavenBlossom to leave.

"RavenBlossom you need to get some sleep" I said. "But" she started. "No buts" I said. "Fine, but i'll come tomorrow" she said. "Of course you will" I said. "Oh and Mistypaw, thank you for taking care of Tinypaw" she said. I just nodded. She left to go to sleep.

I was up all night and day for moons, taking care of them, they were finally all healed.

"All cats hold enough to catch there own pray meet at the highstone".

I just remembered it's Chestnutpaw, and Leappaw's dying apprentice ceremony.

Chestnutpaw and Leappaw climbed up the highstone.

"Chestnutpaw step forward please" FernStar asked

"I ask my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice". "He has learned the warrior code and given up his life in the service of his clan". "Let StarClan receive him as a warrior". "He will be known as ChestnutClaw". FernStar said.

"Leappaw step forward please" FernStar asked.

"I ask my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice". "He has learned the warrior code and given up his life in the service of his clan". "Let StarClan recevice him as a warrior". "He will be known as LeapTail" finished FernStar.

"ChestnutClaw and LeapTail must stay up all night and not speak" FernStar.

"Meting Dismissed" FernStar said.

"Also, I need Tinypaw, Swanpaw, and Mistypaw in my den, please"

I also saw RavenBlossom walk in there too.

"What is it father" my siblings and me said at the time.

"Your mother is p-