Chapter 4

We were finally at the entrance of the clan. We walked in quietly everyone greeted us. We nodded to them. FernStar asked "what's wrong" he asked. "prophecies" we say together. "What did they say"? he asks. "How many prophecies do you want" we asked. He looks shocked "w-w-what do you mean" he asked still shocked. "There's 10 prophecies they gave us" LeafSpring said. "Can you say them all" he asked. We nodded.

"The Forst will die and everything with it"

"The lost will cry a battle cry, the found will die"

"Fire will destory the clans"

He was very shocked. "How do w-" he was cut of by border potral come in very bloody.

"Mouse-dug I didn't even get to teach Mistypaw anything yet" LeafSpring mumbled under her breath. 

"Follow me Mistypaw" she ran into her den with me on her tail. LeafSpring was going throw and getting herbs.

"Mistypaw I need you to get the potral in here and sit them down over there" she pointed here  tail to 9 nests. I nodded and went out side.

"Can everyone still walk" I ask. SpringSpark answered "no Tinypaw can't'. I nodded and grabed my brother by the neck and ran into the medicine cat den with the patrol behind me. I sat down Tinypaw in the nests. I told them to lay down in the nests. They nodded.

I ran back to LeafSpring. She told me to hold the stack of herbs in front of me.  She told me to follow her, well the best she could with a mouth full of herbs.

"This is a cobweb, press it over Tinypaw's wound" she instruted. I nodded, and pressed it on Tinypaw's biggest wound and it stoped the bleeding. "Get a new one every time your done with one" she instruted. I nodded, and got a new one. After, we got done with stopping everyones bleeding wounds we went back to Tinypaw.

LeafSpring and me were seeing what is wrong with Tinypaw's. LeafSpring said "he has broken his back bone, high fever, and a damaged eye.

"Lets work on his eye first, these are called Celandine, they help soothe eye damaged eyes" she said grabing some. She squishes a little of the flower and trickeled the jucie in his eye making him whimper.

"Lets now work on the fever" she said. I nodded. "This is Feverfew, it reduces body temperature with fevers and chills" she said pointing to it. "here eat this" she said pushing it towards it. he ate it.

"Now lets work on the broken leg" she said. "These are Poppy seeds, they ease pain, help a cat sleep, soothe shocks or distress" she said pointing to the seeds. "Eat these" she said pushing the Poppy seeds toward him. He ate it. 

"This is a rush" she said pointing towards it. "It helps hold a broken limb in place" she said. I nodded. She put the rush next to the broken leg and tied it around it.

She moved on to SprinkgSpark.