Chapter 6

Sasha's POV

Last night was honestly bittersweet for me I was hurt because of what happened with Mikaze because he was such a sweet guy when we first met but he turned into such a horrible and unloyal asshole  and I was honestly happy that I left him but the positives out weigh the negatives of last night and the positive was that I was with Ethan officially and I couldn't be happier because I have finally found the perfect guy Ethan is so nice and sweet he's honestly perfect and I'm so glad that I'm with him. I check my phone and see that it's only 8:00 in the morning. I roll over and see that Ethan isn't there. I get up and wince my ribs were really sore from Mikaze's beating last night. I pulled up and saw that my ribs were badly bruised. I walk out into the main room and smell coffee brewing I look over and I see Ethan sitting on the couch rewatching his match from last night on the network. I sit down next to him and snuggle up beside him and he put his arm around me.

Ethan: Good morning beautiful
Sasha: Morning
Ethan: How're you feeling?
Sasha: Great now that I'm with you
Ethan: Well I'm glad you're with me but seriously how are you feeling physically?
Sasha: Honestly sore as hell Mikaze did a real number on me

I pulled up my shirt and revealed the bruises to him I feel him tense up he was obviously still angry about it and after seeing the bruises it only made him angrier. I calmed him down with a kiss god I hope Mikaze isn't at RAW tonight because if he is then it's gonna be a shit show.

Ethan: So what do you wanna do today before RAW?
Sasha: I'm not sure I do have to go to the hotel room and get all my stuff
Ethan: Then let's do it right now I'll go with you just in case the asshole is there
Sasha: Okay let's go

We left the hotel room and went to Mikaze's luckily I still had the key and was able to get in. Mikaze wasn't there thank god. I grabbed all of my luggage and took it all back to Ethan's room.

Ethan: That everything?
Sasha: Yep that's all I packed
Ethan: Alright so what do you wanna do now we still have about 5 hours before we need to be at the arena
Sasha: Hmm do you wanna go out and get lunch?
Ethan: Sounds good to me I know just the place here
Sasha: Alright I just need to get ready

I gave Ethan a quick kiss and got off the couch and got undressed and took a shower. I got dressed and did my makeup and went back to Ethan.
We left the hotel room and got into Ethan's rental car which was just a Hyundai Sonata. We drove to this cute little diner. Ethan got out and opened my door for me and we walked in. We sat down at our table and the waitress brought us waters and asked us what we'd like to drink Ethan ordered a soda and I ordered coffee. The waitress quickly brought us our drinks and I held the coffee cup with two hands and took a small sip.

Ethan: You're so cute

I felt myself blushing god he always knows what to say.

Sasha: Aww Ethan your so sweet I'm so glad that I'm with you now
Ethan: I'm glad I'm with you too baby girl
Sasha: Can I ask you something?
Ethan: Of course what's up?
Sasha: So you already know who I dated who have you dated?
Ethan: I've honestly dated a lot of girls but none of them even compare to you Sash they were just little mistakes you're the most incredible girl I've ever met
Sasha: Did you date any other wrestlers?
Ethan: Just one a few years back in Japan
Sasha: Oh really who?
Ethan: Becky

Whoa he dated Becky? He must be the guy that she always talks about from Japan that she fell in love with but left for WWE and broke his heart.

Sasha: Becky? Like as in four horse women?
Ethan: Yep
Sasha: Oh
Ethan: You're better though in every possible way
Sasha: I love you so much
Ethan: I love you too baby

The waitress came over and asked us what we wanted to eat. Ethan ordered a steak and a baked potato and I decided to just order pasta and a salad.

Ethan: So how'd you get into wrestling?
Sasha: I started watching when I was 10 and ever since then I was hooked and it's what I've always wanted to do and I'm so glad that I am where I am. How about you? How'd you get into wrestling?
Ethan: Well my whole family were always fans and I was no different we'd always have these huge get togethers for the PPV's and I'd always watch every episode of RAW and SmackDown and me and my brother would always do wrestling matches haha I've just always loved it and I couldn't imagine doing anything else
Sasha: Favorite wrestler?
Ethan: You
Sasha: Aww thank you but who was your favorite growing up?
Ethan: Triple H. You?
Sasha: Definitely Eddie Guerrero
Ethan: Ah I can tell
Sasha: How's that?
Ethan: Just the way you wrestle and the moves you do it's just easy to tell who you got your inspiration from
Sasha: Oh well yeah he's my biggest inspiration

The waitress came and brought us our food and we slowly ate and talked. Ethan then stopped me from paying and paid for our food we then left the restaurant and headed to the arena for RAW.

Authors Note

Alright everyone so I just wanted to give a couple of shoutouts to some of my favorite authors on here.

-latersmoon-
dirtydeedsx
WWEDifferentfanfics

They are all tremendous authors and write amazing stories and they have really inspired me to write stories of my own so please check them out you won't regret it.