Chapter 3

Mikaze

Sasha's POV

Mikaze: MERCEDES!!!!

Shit I think to myself. It's my current "darling" of a boyfriend who has done nothing but treat me like shit for the better part of the years that we've been together. He used to be so nice and sweet but now he's an asshole who does nothing but cheat on me, call me names, and from time to time physically hurts me. I've only stayed with him because I'm scared of what he'll do to me if I leave him.

Mikaze: What the fuck was that?!
Sasha: What?
Mikaze: Don't fucking play dumb Mercedes why were you talking to another guy?!
Sasha: All he was doing was congratulating me on my match it was nothing else just friendly banter

I couldn't possibly tell Mikaze about Ethan inviting me tonight and calling me beautiful or else he definitely wouldn't let me hang out with Bayley and Finn tonight I already had to beg him to just hang out with those two.

Mikaze: Bullshit! You better not talk to him again...or else
Sasha: Alright I get it I won't talk to him anymore
Mikaze: Good. Now I expect you to be home by midnight at the very latest and I swear to god if you're home even a second late it'll be worse than last time...

I shuttered at the thought of the last time I was home late he beat me senseless he hit me and kicked me so many times that night god I hate him I just need the right person to help me is Ethan that person?

Sasha: Okay Mikaze I'll be home on time
Mikaze: Good girl

He walks away after kissing me on the forehead I felt like throwing up afterwards I hate that pig I really hope that Ethan has feelings for me just like Bayley and Finn say he does because I'm starting to think that I'm in love with him hopefully he feels the same way...