Chapter 8

The Next Morning

Ethan's POV

I rubbed my eyes as I woke up. I looked up and saw Sasha walking to the bed with a cup of coffee.

Sasha: Good morning love.
Ethan: Morning baby.
Sasha: You wore me out last night I can't even remember the last time I was satisfied like that.
Ethan: You're telling me girl those hips made me wanna sleep in all day.
Sasha: Mmmm that's only a preview of what's to come.
Ethan: You're one freaky girl Mercedes.
Sasha: I should probably get ready I have a signing today.
Ethan: Want me to come with you?
Sasha: Is that a serious question?

I chuckled and got up off the bed. Sasha and I took a very long and pleasant shower before getting dressed and heading down to the lobby to grab breakfast. After we were done eating we drove down the street to the Cricket Wireless store where the signing was being held.

Sasha's POV

We arrived at the signing just in time. There was a huge line of people already waiting outside of the store. Ethan and I walked in and went to the booth. We waited a few minutes until they opened the doors for the fans. The first person was a little girl.

Little Girl: Hi Sasha!
Sasha: Hi! What's your name?
Little Girl: Lucy.
Sasha: That's an awesome name!

She then handed over a picture of me to sign which I did. I handed the picture back to her.

Lucy: Thank you Sasha! Some day I wanna be just like you!
Sasha: Awe that's so sweet. But don't worry about being like me, worry about being you Lucy!
Lucy: Okay! I have one more thing.
Sasha: What would that be?
Lucy: Are you two boyfriend and girlfriend?

I blushed and looked over at Ethan who was grinning. I then got close to Lucy and whispered to her.

Sasha: Yes but promise me you'll keep it a secret.
Lucy: I promise!
Sasha: Pinkie swear?

We then pinkie squared and before I could say goodbye a grown man in line shouted.

Man: Hey what's the hold up?!
Ethan: Hey man be patient. If you don't wanna wait then leave.

The man pouted a bit and shut up. I took a picture with Lucy before she left. I signed everyone else's things and took pictures before the signing wrapped up. Ethan and I went back to the hotel afterwards and packed our stuff before driving to the next city for a live event which was Spokane Washington. We got in the car and began the drive.

Ethan: So when do you wanna make this official?
Sasha: What do you mean?
Ethan: Like when do you wanna tell the world that we're together?
Sasha: Oh. I'm not sure I don't want people to think that I'm a hoe or anything.
Ethan: I understand. We can do it whenever you want.
Sasha: Thank you baby.
Ethan: Of course darling.
Sasha: I'm starving.
Ethan: What do you want to eat?

I pondered and saw that there was a Chipotle just around the corner.

Sasha: Let's go to that chipotle.
Ethan: Sounds good.

We pulled up and ordered our food to go do that we could get right back on the road. We started driving as I started to eat my burrito as I checked my Twitter. I finished the burrito and yawned.

Ethan: You tired?
Sasha: Hella.
Ethan: Get some rest you need it.
Sasha: You sure you're gonna be fine driving? You seem tired too.
Ethan: Yeah I'll be alright I got food, coffee, and many hours of podcasts to keep me awake.
Sasha: Alright. Love you.
Ethan: Love you too. Now get some rest.

I got comfortable and closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

Ethan's POV

I looked over at Sasha who was fast asleep. We were only about an hour away from our hotel. I turned on a Steve Austin podcast to keep me awake. An hour later we arrived at the hotel and I decided to wake Sasha up.

Ethan: Hey sleepy head we're here.

Sasha yawned and stretched before we got outta the car and got our luggage. We checked in and carried our luggage to the room. We relaxed for a bit and decided to go to bed. We cuddled up next to each other in the bed and said goodnight.

Ethan: Goodnight baby girl.
Sasha: Goodnight my love.

I kissed her light on the lips before closing my eyes and passing out.

Authors Note

Well I'm back! Sorry for such a long hiatus life has been super busy between work, school, and training I found it hard to update. But I will be regularly updating this story from here on out! I do have a couple of questions for you guys tho.

1. Would you guys be interested in another Sasha Banks story but this time with Ethan being an MMA Fighter? I've been wanting to do this for a while and I'll probably do it anyways I just wanted to get your guy's opinion. (This story won't go anywhere tho😉)

2. Would you guys want me to add some smut into my stories. This is another thing I've been wanting to do for awhile but I want y'all's opinion first.

Again I'd love to get your guy's feedback on those things and I'd really appreciate it! Next update on this story should be out tomorrow or Wednesday!