Confession

Juniel was already done with her work so we celebrated it. All of her workmates or co-stars are kind even the guy who played the role of Jiwoo, his name is Choi Minho. We easily got together.

After the talk with Tiffany, she left and I didn't see her the rest of the day. That's a good thing or else, I would be guilty. I don't want to be rude with her but she's pushing me to my limits. She's important to me and I love her. I don't wanna see her hurt but she's too much.

So I just enjoyed the night with Juniel and friends. We partied all night. We drank and became drunk but I can manage it, just drinking water makes me sober.

I took Juniel home and put her in her room. She's kinda naughty and talkative. She even confessed that she likes me. I won't take that, she's just drunk. And I treat her as my little sister. She's young for me.

When the morning came, I prepared breakfast for her. Starting this day will be different because I will not see Tiffany anymore. I'm happy with that because she don't have chance to hurt me again but still, some part of me still longing for her.

Juniel woke up with an headache. I gave her ibuprofen to ease the pain. She's back to normal saying that I didn't have to do this like cooking and serving her but I want to.

We stayed in the house for the whole day watching movies, eating junk foods while we slouched on the couch as our feet on the table in front of us.

Actually she used my shoulder as her pillow but I'm comfortable with her. 

After our movie marathon, she cooked dinner for us. It's delicious Korean cuisine. She's talented. What else will you look for? She's sort of perfect. 

Beautiful, talented, smart and kind-hearted.

But she's not Tiffany, that's why you can't like her. My subconscious chimed in but I just ignored it.

The next day, Juniel and I went to mall. She bought things that she can carry to Japan like souvenirs.

She already packed her things and I did the same. This is it. Yes, I already made up my mind. I will accept her offer and I'm going with her. I don't want to waste my time anymore. I'm getting old and I want to help myself. Though, I'm sure with my answer I didn't say it to Juniel yet. Maybe before the day that we will leave.

I'm excited to go. New country, new people and new adventure. Sounds challenging to me.

We ate dinner before going home, Juniel went to her room to pack again while me, I took a shower and changed my clothes.

I was wearing my pajama and ready to sleep when Juniel knocked on my door. She came in holding a glass of milk.

"Delivery," she said with her childish antics. She sat on my bed and put the glass of milk on the nightstand.

"Sorry for bothering you," she stared at me. 

Something's up with her.

"It's okay," I smiled to assure her that it's really fine to me.

"I'll just say that it's Wednesday tomorrow and um... I'm going somewhere but I'll be back before night. I will also get your... ahh... passport," she fidgeted her fingers while saying that. She's also not looking at me. She seemed nervous.

I nodded "Okay, be safe."

Juniel gazed back at me and her expression changed. She became serious as she called me "Taeyeon..."

I swallowed silently "What?"

"I know you can feel it right?"

"Feel what Juniel?" Of course I could feel it. I'm not numb. She became tensed but I hope she will not confess. At least, not now.

"Taeyeon please..."

"What is it?"

"I like you a lot," she blushed hard after she confessed.

Oh no, she's just a sister to me.

"I like you and I want to help you. I want to be the instrument so your life will change for better. Don't worry I will not force you to like me back but I will wait till you're ready. Please Taeyeon, I hope that you will come with me," she sincerely said. She's looking me in the eyes as if she's searching for an answer.

I smiled with what she said. She didn't pressure me and considered my feelings. She's really amazing.

"That's all I want to say," she stood up "Good night," she sweetly smiled.

"Thank you so much Juniel."

"You're very welcome Taeyeon," she went out as I took the glass of milk and sipped it.

I guess, I made a right choice.

*****

Jung Jessica or Kim Seolhyun?

Well, I'm not familiar with Seolhyun? Why her?