Special Chapter

"I regret those times when I chose the dark side. I've wasted enough time not to be happy."

- Jessica Lange

A/N: Don't read if you are under 18.

Tiffany's POV

It's been three years since I announced that I'm dating Taeyeon. Three years with full of love. Most people accepted our relationship but we can't hide the fact that not all people are open minded about this kind of set up.

I know I can't please all people to accept our situation but I'm thankful because most of them, accepted who we are. Actually we have a fan club which are the TaeNy shippers. I'm glad that they believe on us and support us no matter what.

Since I came out of my safe zone, they are with me, with us.

Anyway, I always remember all things from the past, it keeps haunting me. When I met Taeyeon, my lonely heart lit its fire and she gave life to it again. I never expected that love can make this to me. I feel like my life is perfect and I'm contented what I have.

In three years, we can't avoid fight and misunderstanding but at the end of the day, we would fix it. Our bond gets stronger each day.

And now that Taeyeon is my wife, I couldn't ask for more. 

Yes, she's my wife now and I'm the one who proposed to her. She deserved that, to be spoiled and to be treated as queen. She's my queen.

My family is enough. Putting my last name to her makes me feel extremely satisfied.

Taeyeon Hwang and Erika Hwang are the two most important people in my life. No... They are my life and my happiness.

I will always support them and love them with all my heart because until now, I can't forget what I did to Taeyeon and how much I hurt her before. I still regret it and it also hurts me a lot. I wish I didn't do it. Fear is a dumb thing, so are regrets.

But it's all in past now, I should move on because I already learned my lesson. I won't do the same mistake again, that's too much. The pain was too much to handle.

I woke up from my reverie when a warm hand cupped and squeezed my breast. I was naked and I feel Taeyeon's naked body against mine. It feels warm and cozy.

We're in Los Angeles for our honeymoon and last night was amazing. It's our first time making love.

Well, we controlled ourselves till yesterday. Hmm... yeah, we always make out and sometimes, we touched but we never made love or in explicit word, sex.

Last night, we released everything that we need until we passed out. I remember every single detail of what happened and it's perfectly done smooth. I memorized every part of her body, it's impeccable.

I giggled at my own thought. I'm so in love with this girl next to me. I felt another squeezed and I can't help it but to moan. I opened my eyes and saw the love of my life. She's stunning as the sunlight was hitting her face. She's like an angel.