Closure

I stayed in the hospital for few more days because of what happened. I'm quite happy because I can go back and see my family again.

It's been months since the last time I saw our place and I'm so excited to go there.

Erika, Tiffany and Yoona were here in the hospital to pick me up. At last, I will be free from this all white place. And I don't like the strong chemical smell, it's like life and death, the slight but inimitable scent of blood and pus oozing through a veil of antiseptic. Geez, I will not miss the iodoform smell of the place. I'm so had enough with it.

While walking our way out, Tiffany intertwined our hands then she gave me eye smile for assurance that it's fine even if we're in public.

"We prepared foods for your homecoming boss," Yoona spoke.

"And everyone's excited to see you mom!" Erika exclaimed.

"Me too, I'm so excited to go back there," I felt Tiffany's hand squeezed mine. I looked at her, I know it's bothering her.

Anyway, I already made my decision and I will tell it later to them.

I just give her a small smile and kissed the back of her hand.

When we're out of the hospital near the parking area, we saw Seolhyun was heading our way. Tiffany stopped walking and we copied her.

Seolhyun stopped right in front of me "Taeyeon... what's your decision?"

I slowly pulled my hand away from Tiffany and her face turned pale staring at me.

"Go to the car first, I'll just talk to her," I said.

Tiffany looked down and she didn't want to go. I know she don't want me to talk to this girl but I think I have to.

"Please," I added.

Tiffany didn't say anything as she walked to her car, Erika and Yoona just followed her then they went inside the car.

I sighed.

"Who will you choose? Me or Tiffany?" Seolhyun asked with full of hope in her eyes.

I avoided her pleading look "I'm sorry but I don't need to choose because from the start there were no choices, only Tiffany."

"What? You will just forget all that she did to you? She hurt you Taeyeon and she can always do that for sure," Seolhyun assured me.

"Even if there are choices, I will always choose Tiffany," I firmly said ignoring what she said. Maybe Tiffany can do that again, but I love her and she's my happiness. I will take all the pain that she will throw to me. That's love, we can't avoid the pain even if it's intended or not.

"But why? She's doing what I did to you! You should leave her! She's hiding you!" Seolhyun shrieked.

"Yes, maybe she's not ready but I will wait her Seolhyun. I will not repeat the same mistake that I did before to you. This time, I'm willing to wait," I looked up to her meeting her already reddened eyes.

Seolhyun punched me few times but just lightly and I didn't even stir "You're so unfair Taeyeon! How about me? I still love you!"

I hugged her "I'm sorry Seol, I love Tiffany so much. You are my first love, I did love you or maybe I still love you but just as friend. I know we don't have formal closure and I guess, this is the right time for that."