New friend

I arranged all my belongings in the guest room. It was big and as Tiffany said, it has its own bathroom with everything like shampoo, soap, lotion, unused toothbrush, toothpaste, napkin, towel etc.

Also, it has mini refrigerator so if I'm not allow to touch anything outside this room. I will just stay here. Besides, I got everything I thought I needed. I will also eat here so I need to stock foods.

Tiffany handed me her schedule so I will just go outside when she's going to work because you know, I'm her P.A.

The next day, we went to their company and she introduced me as her P.A., telling it proud to everyone. Well she treats me like her slave, bossing me around. I just obey, she's paying me anyway.

In front of the conference room.

"I have a meeting with the director, just stay here," Tiffany commanded.

"Hi there," a male voice greeted.

"Oh Minho, hello," Tiffany said giving him eye smile. I missed her eye smile. It's been months since the last time I saw it.

Minho noticed me "Hey, Taeyeon?"

Tiffany raised her eyebrows "You know her?" Yes, we partied together at Juniel's celebration.

"Yes, she's Juniel's P.A.," he answered. I thought we were friends but he just see me as Juniel's P.A. 

Right, don't expect anything Taeyeon. You're just ordinary human being and they're famous celebrities. You're just nothing to them so stop dreaming to be friends with them. I mentally told to myself.

"Oh... she's now my P.A.," Tiffany possessively said.

"Whoaa... nice. You're really consistent huh?" He commented. I don't know if it's a compliment or an insult, I really don't care.

I didn't reply and just smiled a bit.

"Let's go inside?" Tiffany asked sweetly.

"Okay. See you around Taeyeon," Minho smiled as he entered the room first, what a gentleman.

Tiffany followed him and closed the door.

I sighed in relief.

Then I started to walk and contemplate things in my life. How long can I do this? It's torturing me. Tiffany always give me a hard time, she's not even considering what I feel now.

I know she has feelings for me too, I can't be wrong 'cuz I could sense and feel it. She's just hiding it, I don't know why.

I'm not just assuming it because I could see it through her eyes. We have connection so I can easily see her like a crystal. But now, I was kinda fazed with our situation. She can stand hurting me and treating me like I'm a worthless person. I hope to endure all this pain because I really love her.

I'm doing this not because I'm idiot, don't judge me, I just want to be with her. At least, we're together. I'm happy because I always see her.

Too daft right? But I'm in love, I just don't know how far I can go with this.

I was too busy ruminating that I was senseless around me, shit.

Baduuum tss!

I accidentally bumped into someone as we fell on the floor, I was on top of that stranger.

Geez. Glad, it's not really that hard! Wait? What's this? I'm touching something soft with my both hands.

I quickly looked down and I was touching a girl's boobs! We both stared at my hands for awhile as I squeezed it slightly then she shrieked on the top of her voice. She shoved my hands and I lost my balance as my face crashed hers.