Dreamlike

I woke up in Jessica's house, it was already dark outside. I realized that it was late night and I needed to go back to Tiffany's house. 

But why do I need to go back there? Yay. Of course, my stuffs are there. I need to get it.

I didn't wake up Jessica because she really looked peaceful sleeping on the couch. I just put my jacket to her and covered her body.

I swear I was blushing as I stared at her sleeping. She was like an angel. Why am I feeling this? It's far different from Juniel but so close to Tiffany.

I love Tiffany for sure but I can't love two people at the same time. Love? I just met Jessica but I feel comfortable and safe with her. This was the first time I got here in her house but it was like my sanctuary.

Jessica just bumped into my life but she's giving me positive energy. I mean she's cheering me up. She's somewhat my healer, taking my pain away.

However, I'm leaving. I don't want to ask help anymore. I don't want to be a burden. I will just get my things from Tiffany's house then I will leave. It's for the best.

I leaned down and kissed Jessica's forehead "Thank you," I whispered.

We just met. Sadly, I need to go away... 

Away from distress. 

Away from judgement.

 Away from this place. 

Away from them. 

Away from Tiffany.

Now my mind fully understand it, I don't belong here.

I was in front of Tiffany's house, ashamed that I forget her passcode. I already pressed the button of the doorbell but she was not opening it. I guess she was sleeping. 

Duh... it's past eleven o'clock, almost midnight.

I sighed, I shouldn't go here. I hope I just stay with Jessica.

Then I heard the click of the door, I stiffened.

The door was slowly opened revealing Tiffany in her pink nightgown but her head down.

"Tiffany?"

I heard sniffs. Was she crying?

"T-Tae? Is that you?" I heard her trembling voice. Gosh, she's crying! Why? Why would she cry?

Maybe something happened in the restaurant with Minho. If he hurt Tiffany, I will beat the shit out of him. I will crack every bone he has in his body. Tiffany is a precious one, if someone hurt her, I won't just let it pass.

I stepped closer to Tiffany "Are you okay?"

The door was closed by itself and it was locked automatically, I heard it.

Even if she's giving me pain, I don't want to see her like this. The pain is too much to bear. It's okay if I'm the one who's hurt, not her, not my dearest love.

Tiffany suddenly hugged me and it totally woke me up, making me sober as my heart was thumping hard. I could hear it in my head. Her effect on me sometimes, overwhelming.