Butterfly kiss

After that day, I didn't see Jessica anymore because Tiffany has her taping in different places but mostly, at their usual condo building.

Tiffany treats me cold and she barely talk to me. She's too busy with her movie and she's focus on it.

I also bought a cellphone, I need it in my job. Nowadays, cellphones are very useful with the help of the internet. Unlike before, I can only use it to text and call. Also, the loads were expensive.

This day, Tiffany finished her work early and she's driving somewhere not home. I was just sitting in the passenger seat silently as my eyes were glued outside the window looking around the city. Maybe Tiffany will buy some lunch for herself.

Her movie will be done tomorrow, just last two scenes. They're all very excited to it. I'm happy for them especially to her.

But anyway, I don't like the story line of the movie. It'll end that Tiffany and Minho will be together. Minho's character will be divorced and they will live abroad to start their new life together. I hate the characters, I found it selfish. But it's love, we can't do anything about it.

I didn't realize but Tiffany already parked the car outside a classy restaurant. Oh gosh, are we going to eat lunch together? And she brought me here 'cuz we're having s date!

Oh come on, I know! She loves me too! I mentally jumped as I was celebrating in mind.

"Get out," she ordered.

We got out of the car and I got excited with this date!

"Are we gonna eat here?" I happily asked. I couldn't hide my smile.

Tiffany rolled her eyes "In your dreams, don't be delusional Taeyeon."

My face changed to a big frown.

"Stay here," then she walked not waiting for my answer.

I followed her "But it's cold here."

"I have a date Taeyeon, you can't go inside. Besides, your dresscode is not allowed there," she continued to walk while talking. How disrespectful? She's getting on my nerves!

My face scrunched up as I stopped her holding her wrist "Date? You're not going to date!" I possessively said.

Tiffany harshly shoved my hand "Who do you think you are to stop me? Don't forget your place Taeyeon, you're just my P.A.!"

"Yes I'm just your P.A. but I love you. You know that and I'm not letting you go on a date with other!" My heart blazed with fury, I can't imagine Tiffany on a date with other guy.

"I don't need your opinion! I will date who I want to date. Just stay here, Minho's waiting for me inside," she insisted.

I shook my head "If you enter that restaurant, I will leave Tiffany," I've had enough. It's killing me slowly.

"Do you think you can scare me? Oh Taeyeon, I don't care if you leave. You don't have any effect on me," she mockingly said. "Just go... I will not stop you."

I pressed my lips together to stop myself from crying as I feel something dropped in my stomach, her words were stabbing me in my chestover and over. I feel numb because of this too much pain inside me.

I'm dying.

I took a deep breath and I was holding my tears back "Okay... enjoy your date," I bitterly vomited the words.