1

10am...

With drake playing in the blackground she was getting her day started .
Already out of her now made bed ,she headed for her in suit to take a shower .
With her music booming throughout her room she didn't hear her phone ringing . Once out the shower she checked and called her friend Tanya back

*2 rings later
Tanya : "girl where you at ?"
Regina: "At home , why wassup?"
Tanya : "I'm comin over , I have to spill the tea before we go out to brunch with the other girls ."
Regina : with a small chuckle "bet girl I'll see you here "
Hanging up the phone Regina went to her closet to get her outfit out . Pulling out a white spaghetti strapped cropped shirt and her black jeans rolled by the ankles with her white n blacked checkered vans , for accessories she added her small gold name necklace and her gold mk watch.
Hearing a knock at the door she ran downstairs to open the door for her friend Tanya.
Tanya was Regina's closest friend since been been they had been rocking for a long time , she was a light skinned girl ,5'6 & slim thick
with long brown hair that stopped past her shoulders and a sweet smile. Don't let that smile fool you though

Tanya : "hey ! You look cute as always girl "
Regina hit a 360 and smiled
Regina : " you too love , *they exchanged a hug and some jokes while going sit in the kitchen .
Regina : "spill the tea"
Tanya : "tell me why i overheard raven on the phone last night with kelvin again "
Regina : "What the fuck .wow she crazy "
Tanya: " pfft that's for her to deal. We'll talk to her later . But *making a nervous face *
I met somebody I want you to talk to .
*Regina lifted a eyebrow
"Who? because if it's a nigga that you trynna hook me up with its not happenin."
Tanya: "baby girl please give it a chance , give somebody a chance for once . You 21 and doing good for yourself why not have somebody to come home to from a long day , that's all I'm saying . "
*Regina squinted her eyes "you know how these men are , the right ones just don't come by and I don't have time to waste , you can't trust the dudes out here . I don't have time for the games dawg period. I appreciate you caring but I'm good. "
Tanya : " I hear you but incase you change your mind and you want a real penis except for that fake one you got upstairs  here's his number , now lets go it's about to be 12 we're running late "
*they got up to go ,Regina ran back upstairs to spray her vs perfume and to grab her phone keys and purse . On the way out she grabbed her camouflage jacket.

______