5~Date night

2pm...
Regina had her brushed out curls hanging with her diamond stud earrings.
Wearing a spaghetti strap black maxi dress that stopped below her knees. Her shoes were black huaraches. For accessories she added a gold watch that had a black face and she was complete.
After she just sprayed her vs perfume.

.... 10 mins later
She was tidying things up downstairs when there was a knock at the door .
Opening the door she seen zay standing there with faded black pants ,his checkerboard vans and all black shirt.

Zay took in her appearance in awe it was like she looked better every time .

Gina " you should have told me to wear my vans so we could match" she said giggling
Zay Licked his lips "it ain't to late to do that"
"Ou then come in , brb"
She kept back downstairs shortly wearing her vans now .
Zay "I could brag all day about how fine you is"
Regina was blushing
" I would say the same but I don't want you thinkin you got it like that yet"
Zay laughed "real?"

.. leaving out zay opened the car door for her ...
When they got in the car lil Wayne's new song was playing .

They started up a conversation
That whole ride they seemed to click with each other fast and eventually got comfortable.

...
They pulled up to a seafood festival
Gina "I loveeee seafood man😩🤤"
Zay "I see that now ,fat ass"
They walked down trying to choose what booth they wanted to go to first they got a lil of almost everything
They grabbed crawfish , potatoes, shrimp, crab legs, oysters and some other little stuff.
They sat a picnic table and ate and talked.

Gina "so what you do for a living?"
"I own a shop uptown, tryna get my fashion label up there , you know ..."
"Omg that's real cool what shop is it ?"
" lavish styles"
"You lyin😂 my brother shops from you"
"That's tight lmao, I see you livin good to be so young , what's up with you ?"
"In high school I did a couple internships and I got noticed doing a job ... and that boosted up my career being an interior house designer , I love my job... soon I wanna start my own business . I just wanna get settle first ..."
" That's wassup fr. So ion mean to budge in ya personal life but why you actin bad , why you the way you is ...."
Things got quiet between them for a little minute ...

Gina"you wanna go for a walk"

..... The walk

Zay pulled out a rolled blunt
Gina " ahh you smoke?"
"Yeah and I know you do "

.....
They were walking, laughing, having a good time  talking and high as hell but aware of their surroundings.
That's when they sat down by the lake and Regina started talking.

She started venting to him "I'm not gone say I had the worst life growin up but it wasn't easy . From being abused to neglected to foster cares I was never stable . My mental wasn't either it's like I lost myself completely after my brother died . He literally was my everything. I still have my sis and other bro but it's not the same . My dad ain't shot and never has been . My mom I don't even know she doing her.
I've always felt alone and it's like I'm used of it now. I done been hurt so many times I have my guard up now . My last relationship was toxic I told myself I don't need a man ... he was my first in everything and all he did was take advantage bc he knew I had nobody , he knew I was lost and as long as he told me he loved me and dicked me down real good everything was fine ... I knew it was wrong that he was putting his hands on me and treating me like shit and all we did was have sex it's all he was ever worried about ... scratch that
Basically I grew up and I'm happy I'm grown up ,,, I got myself on ten toes , I know my worth and what I need and my guard will forever be up . I don't wanna be hurt nomore .
Now you know me . She shook her head a tear dropped .

Zay held her
"Don't even cry ma, don't dwell on shit you had or have no control over . Just live in the present and create your future . You the only one that can create your destiny so do it.
Your past is fucked up but look at you now , you stuntin on everybody who did you dirty  *she laughed a little when he said that which made him laugh
Nah fr that should be a good ass feeling ,
Just give me a chance to be another thing in your life that make you feel good . I won't hurt you ,those aren't my intentions let me show you."
"Ohhh you smooth she said laughin , let's see where this goes Zaveon"

Zaveon started smirking
That when their eyes met and they leaned in and had a juicy kiss that night .

......Back in the car -8pm

Regina "I am tiredddd and I got work tomorrow"
Zay  " shit we been out all day"
Regina "I haven't had fun like this in awhile, I appreciate this "
Zay "no problem when it comes to you -he said backing out of the parking lot . - your eyes red as fuck
The both burst out laughing

Gina "shutup Lmao you got that good stuff that's why"
Zay "everything about me good ma -lock-in his lips"
Regina started smirkin but she kept the nasty thoughts to herself

For the rest of the ride they played music and Regina fell asleep....

... 9:30pm

Zay walked her up to the door to make sure she got in safe

Gina "alright i guess this is it -she said blushing-I'm bout to get myself ready for bed"
"You go do that and hmu when you get settled big head"
Regina smacked her teeth
They hugged and shared a kiss
Gina "drive home safe zay , imma text you "
Zay "you sound like a mama lmao igh goodnight ma"
"Goodnight - she closed her front door .

______that night they fell asleep on the phone like teenagers all over again .