13

This is just a regular day...

A week later ____ 9:45am

Regina "come on pookie let's go peepee baby ."
Usually she took him in the yard but they had errons to run today . So they were out front
Besides them texting . Her and Zay haven't seen each other all week and she started worrying why he's been so distant .
today she just had on her running shoes .. some adidas tights and a black tank top with a hat that just said grind on it.

Her and pookie had went back over to pets mart to get her shots caught up , leash and collar
cute name tag w address /owners phone # two beds , one for upstairs and one for downstairs
a kennel
and food bowls.
She couldn't help but to get her baby some clothes, treats and toys .

After they headed out to the dog park
She played around with pookie for awhile but then he ran off with the other dogs .
"Oh I see how it is " she laughed and went to go sit down on the benches and watched her dog play . She than dialed up Tanya

Tanya "hello"
"What you doing"
"Nothing girl I'm sick as heck man"
"You want me to come over and bring some stuff by?"
"You know what it'd be nice to chill with somebody"
"So busy hooking me up and you don't even got a man yourself"
They both laughed out
"Shutup Lmao" she sounded horse
"Igh girl imma be over there in a few "
Ends call.

She let pookie play around a little more . She gave him water and treats then they left to head over by Tanya.

____2pm
Tanya's bedroom

They sat up against the headboard comfortably talking .

They were talking about a lot of stuff and Gina decided to bring up zay. She usually didn't like her friends to be all up in her business especially coming to a relationship but .... she needed answers , to vent and advice. Something she couldn't go to her mom or dad for.

Gina "have you been talkin to zay lately"
Tanya "no girl not really . The last time we talked was your birthday . Why?"
Gina "I don't know , he's becoming distant . We haven seen eachother this whole week. All we've been doing is texting and that's barely ."
"Mama it's been 4 months now , just give him space . That may be something y'all need. Just let y'all selves slow down"
"You think we moving to fast ?"
" that's not my place to tell... I'm just saying it's still early in the relationship boo . Still give time to let yourself learn him and let him learn you be patient . Imma try to sneak and talk to him for you though"
Gina just smiled and held on to her friend as they laid down and watched movies and talked more.

_____ 5pm
"Alright Tanya imma get goin"
"Alright drive safe , love youu and thanks for buying me some tea"
"No problem, come on pookie"

....
Now sitting in her driveway. Derrick had been blowing up her phone phone all day.
She sighed and called him back ... letting out pookie to pee .

*2rings later

"You finally called"
"What do you want?"
"Dang . I can't get a hey , how you doin"
"Come over and get your closure , I have some things I need to make clear to you"
"Ouu I like how that sound"
She ended the call ....

About 30mins later Derrick pulled up
*doorknocks