6

7am...

Regina woke up to loud banging at the door
She jumped out her sleep.
"Who is bangin at the door"
She quickly checked her phone and read the time and realized she was almost late for work
"Fuck"
She ran downstairs to open the door , knowing that it was nothing but her friend Tanya and chell at the door
Tanya's job at the hospital wasn't far down from Gina's and Michelle company. They worked together and that's how they met .
She had forgot that she told them to meet her before work .

Tanya still banging "girl open the damn door dude"

*Door swings open
Chell and Tanya face had a mixture of pissed and worried looks

Chell "girl we thought something happened to you !"
Tanya "you can't be doin that , at least answer your phone or something ."

Gina "I'm sorry y'all let me hurry and get ready ."
They all followed her up to her room
After pampering , for work that day she put her olive green shirt that tied at the back it was sort of a crop top but you couldn't tell once she put on her high waisted black maxi skirt that stopped mid legs (not thighs) . She put on her olive green heels and zebra print purse .
For accessories she put on two gold bracelets and two gold necklaces and her gold studs . She had combed her hair down then sprayed b&b perfume and was done .
After, she quickly grabbed her sketches and paperwork.
....
While on the way to café freezy st. the girls always went to in the morning when they to work on the same day . Regina wanted to tell them about zay and her.

... Sitting down at the cafe

Gina cleared her through after chell stopped talking
"So I got somthing I wanna share" she said smirking
Tanya had her mouth open
Chell "ouuuu this must be goodddd"

"So zay and I had a date last night"
Tanya " go on... how was it"
Both friends looked eager because they've been waiting for this moment.
"I enjoyed it , he took me to the seafood festival they had uptown and we talked and got to know eachother . I really click with him . We had fun lol."
Chell started clapping "it's about time"
Tanya " I'm happy you feelin him. Y'all would be cute together ."

"I know right -they all laughed ... but imma take it slow"

Tanya and Michelle gave eachother a look and said "mhmmm that's what they all say" high fiving eachother .

______

After work Regina pulled into her driveway and turned off her engine . She looked down and started smiling at her phone. Her and Zaveon had been texting the whole day

Zay "lmao poor baby seem exhausted"
Gina " sleepover ?😏"
Zay "fuckin right I'm on my way 😘"
Gina "lol you ate?"
Zay "nah but I'm lookin forward to😉"
Gina "boy😂 anyways I got you when you come "
"Bet"
"Bet😘... the door will be unlocked so just comes straight in."