7~ sleepover

5pm

Regina had got out the shower and put on red velvet night shirt w the short set to match and her house slippers then slicked her hair into a side part low bun.
(Btw her house slippers are fluffy and it's cheeta print.)
She had already lotioned up and everything ....

She wanted to cook something and have movie night
She cooked up smothered potatoes, chicken and macaroni... while everything was finishing up cooking she lit two candles in the living room and laid out blankets then turned on Netflix . She really planned on taking it slow with him ... as Netflix was turning on zay walked through the front door
"It smell as good as you look in here"
They hugged and zay kissed her on the cheek.

Zay walked over to the pots and lifted em

Gina"do not be puttin your hands by that food knowing you ain't wash your hands "
Zay "my bad mother" -he laughed

_____ Gina had made their plates and they were now selecting a movie
Zay was already tearing up his food
"Babygirl you could cook" he said licking his lips
"Thank ya"
After they selected the movie
Gina got up to put away there dishes and pull out the ice cream

... they laid up watching a scary movie then after the played a comedy since Gina was complaining about being scared .

                      (Sex scene)
While all caked up zay was rubbing her butt and thighs then slipped his hands in her shorts smoothly .
As he touched her clit she let out a faint moan .
She wanted to wait but she couldn't help herself.
He started kissing and sucking at her neck which he doin learned was her soft spot.
rubbing her clit and kissing her neck at the same time had her so heated . She was letting out small moans.
Zay was surprised at how wet she was , he could feel it and hear it . He was heated to ,
He stopped and picked her up and carried her upstairs as they kissed he laid her on her bed and was over her while they shared more kisses.
She started rubbing his print and was turned on more by how big it was . He asked her in her ear "you want it?"
You could hear the lust in her voice when she said yes .
While slipping off her shorts he slipped off his joggers ...his shirt was already off showing off his tats and toned body, he went down trailing kisses and caressing her body til he reached her cookie . He went down for a taste and was intrigued that everything was so clean. He put in work with his tongue and sent her shaking and moaning out his name .
"You gone cum for me?" He asked
And there she was cumming as held open her legs and kept going
"Z-ayyy sto-p " she managed to moan out while arching her back at climax.
He got out and teased her clit with his head and pushed inside her slowly.
She felt so good to him he wanted to take the condom off , which he did .
He eventually started going faster and faster and started giving her long hard strokes she came twice more all over her sheets... she then got on top and rode him until he said he was about to blow. He low key had to think about if he wanted to tell her or not bc she felt that good . She got up and sucked him up until he came in her mouth and she swallowed him all .
"Damn you a freak bae"
She didn't even respond she just laid there dick sprung.
He kissed her and got up to clean him and her off and laid down next to her .
He kissed her on the forehead and they were both than sound asleep.

_______i guess she didn't take it slow after all.oh well it's her life,her decision,their business 🤷🏿‍♀️