17

It was the day before thanksgiving and Gina had called her brother and sis to make sure they were settled in town . She was preparing thanksgiving food for tomorrow. Zay was upstairs feeling some type of way because he had to give pookie a last minute bath.
Gina's meal plan included
Turkey,ham,big glass dish of baked macaroni,mashed potatoes,red velvet cake and vanilla, stuffed bell peppers,3 pecan pies, 1 apple pie, and so on. (She only like pecan pie so she didn't make a lot of different pies😂) from the store she had already bought bottles of water ,juices and cold drinks . Since zay's parents were coming over she wanted to be extra and make sure everything was perfect so she went on and bought a reef made out of colorful leaves for the door and two small fall leaves plants to put on each end of the island in the kitchen . For the downstairs guess bathroom she changed out everything and put fall decor instead. For her living room she sat out the candles she was going to light she put one on her table  and two spaced out on top the fireplace where her tv hung.
Out on the patio she put the extra table mats that said happy thanksgiving she had from the kitchen on the table she had Zay put up . Everything was the way she wanted it .

Zay came downstairs and smelled the food she was cooking and wanted to dig in now.
For dinner she was planning on ordering pizza and wings to call it a day .

Gina "why do you have him runnin around on my floors wet" she was stressed out about tomorrow.
Zay grabbed her gently and kissed her forehead then her lips as he held her waist "bae calm down Igh, my parents gone love you . You got the house hooked up and I know everybody gone enjoy the food and get along . So what you stressing for?"

She took a deep breath and nodded her head . Zay smacked her booty and went sat on the couch .
Gina "and ya food on the way so make sure you get the door wit ya black ass"
Zay smacked his teeth "you wasn't sayin all that slick shit last night"
Gina "stop playin with me before I handle you" she joked as she flexed her barely there muscles
Zay laughed and was about to say something then the doorbell sounded .
He got up and got the pizza and sat down at the kitchen table digging in the food
Gina "I did not see you pray" she stated as she walked over to the table to sit as well.
They held hands and prayed together.

Pookie was to busy rolling around on the carpet trying to dry him self . Usually he'd get blow dried but .... it just didn't happen.

_____later on that night 9pm

Zay Gina and pookie were all chilling in the bedroom . The food was done and everything was cleaned and properly stored away.
Gina had just got off the phone with Tanya checking up on eachother.

Gina was laying on zay's chest "I'm so anxious for tomorrow"
Pookie butted In licking all over Zay and Gina's face.