11

2 months later

It was now August and Gina's birthday was coming up shortly in a week on the 21st . Yes she's a Leo 😏....

Zaveon and Regina had gotten closer the past three months and believe it or not they made it completely official. Zaveon had his gifts and surprise already planned up for her and so did her friends Tanya and chell .

......The day before her birthday

10am she decided to start getting ready for her day.
After her morning routine of hygiene and making her bed. She slipped her hair into a pony tail and put on some clothes. Today she just put on her Leather Brown LV slides and her skinny ripped jeans that fit her nice with a brown strapless cute shirt . She added a gold bracelet ... after she sprayed some dollar store perfume that worked just as well and grabbed her wallet and headed downstairs . To grab some fruit then headed out the door .
While sitting in her driveway in her car she called up her friends making sure they were ready to meet at the spa.

_____Spa 12pm...

Regina "this is so needed"
Tanya "fr girl"
Chell was all in her phone
Tanya and Gina was just looking
Chell " I'm so sorry y'all, Steve bein a dick acting like he can't take time out for our child to go register her -she huffed out after saying all that in one breath "why the fuck do I have to do everything , I feel like a single parent sometimes"

Tanya "let's use today to to get your mind off all the negative and let's focus on the positive and we'll talk about this another time . You don't need his sad ass anyways , we been tryna tell you that . "

Gina just nodded her head in agreement
Chell " it's hard y'all , I'm trying"
Regina "we understand Michelle but you can't waste your life tied down to somebody that ain't good for you neither can you live your life trying to please everybody but yourself . You need to think about that..."

They were cut off when the lady from the desk called for there appointment.

1:30pm... they all walked out the spa massaged , oiled , waxed and the got their nails done .
After they went out to eat and zay showed up ...
Paul are the girls boy best friend , he came in town down for Gina's birthday tomorrow. He stays in California with his boyfriend which is far from the south and is always busy being that he's a big movie director and has been working on his modeling career.
He is a Caucasian mixed with Indian and is very handsome. He's 6'3 w a toned body ... everything from his face structure to his waist . He has a healthy lifestyle . He's not the feminine type ....

At lunch they all caught up , cracked jokes and had serious talks also . They enjoyed their selves .
Tanya "how it feel to be going up in age?"
Regina "girl don't remind me"

.....later on that night back at Gina's crib

Zaveon "how was your day"
"It was cool, I went out to the spa with the girls ....she went on .... how about yours ?"
"Mines was straight he leaned down to kiss her" he stood 6'2 against her 5'4 height.
"You always here you mind as well move in -she joked
He threw a pillow at her
"I just might do that one day while you playin lmao" +
"Get up and slip something on right quick and take a ride to my house ma."

Gina "why"
Zay smacked his teeth "you gone miss out of you don't"
She got up and put her tights on and a regular PINK jacket then slipped on some slides.
They drove over to his house that she'd been to. It was a small nice two story home .
He kept his house clean. His decorating wasn't all that but it fit him , she was impressed that he wasn't no dirty guy and kept his house up.

.....Zaveon walked from his back hallway with something behind his back .
"Close your eyes Gina"
"Boy what you doing -she laughed but she still closed her eyes smilin
"Surprise its an early birthday gift-he said grinning
He placed the little puppy down and let him run up to his now mommy.
She opened her eyes and picked the little fluffy ____ puppy up and cooed at him in excitement.
She ran and gave zay a big hug and jumped on him landing them on the carpet ...
"I love it , I always wanted my own puppy"
"You got one now , no more kids after this he joked around , knowing they wanted plenty babies in the future .

Back at Gina's house she kept her new puppy that she named pookie during the car ride in her room since he had nothing yet . On the way home they stopped at petco real quick since none of them had their wallets on them they scraped up change and dollars they found in the car and bought pookie some dog food for the morning .

SEX SCENE

Gina was giving Zay amazing head right before she slipped on top of him and started riding him . He couldn't keep in his manly moans which Gina found so sexy . He was holding her hips admiring her caramel body with brown nipples and a fat cookie on top of him . He gripped her hips and flipped her under him while staying inside of her, he started sucking her neck while long stroking her . He then flipped her over now she was ass up head down getting pounded from the back
"You like that -he smacked her ass
"Mmmm yes daddy yess
She tried to run but he pulled her back pounding her harder
"Ah omg zay ahhh -moaned
She was cumming for the 3rd time
With him following behind her ,he came also . As she laid out on her stomach he smacked her ass.
"Stop zay my body is dead right now and you wanna play"
He laughed and rubbed her booty giving her a kiss
"I love you" he said
She'd thought they'll never reach this moment
"I love you too" she smiled

Hour later they were knocked out ...

(Age 24 Michelle is Jamaican, she's real thick and toned everywhere... it's natural. She has long black hair that stops mid back. And big light brown eyes. She stands 5ft.)