Billy

I decided to pick up max and her weird new friend alex, because they were the basically the closest to my car, and they were in the same class.

I walk down the hallway with a bored expression on my face. I sigh as I stand outside the door to class 35A , which was Max's homeroom and English class, according to the schedule i had obtained from the front desk.

I knocked softly, hearing a teacher yell "come in".

I opened the door and without looking at the students, said "I'm here to collect maxine and alexis for a dentists and doctors appointment" in a smooth voice.

The teacher blushed. I mentally gagged as she looked over the notes.

She nodded, deciding that they were "legit" before calling out "Maxine Hargrove, Alexis Sanchez, go with this charming young man please"

Alex and Max exchanged a look of confusion before slowly picking up their things and following me out of the class.

"Uh..not to be rude but..why are we..here?" Alex muttered as we walked down the hallway.

"Just felt that you guys deserve a break from this shithole, and an apology from me and josh" I casually stated, unsurprised when the girls paused for a second.

We silently walked to the bicycle racks, where Dustin already stood. We could see lucas, will and Steve not far behind and Jane and Mike walking towards them with Josh.

Once they had all reached us, aLl of  the kids turned to me,Josh and steve in confusion.

I sighed, grabbing max and pulling her into an awkward hug. After I let her go I looked down and said "look kid, I've made a lot of shit decisions and I've been a God awful brother but, I will do my best to make it up to you. You're a smart kid, and you chose good friends. Stick with them." I smiled at her and she looked as if she was about to cry.

Next I turned to Lucas. "Treat her good. Otherwise I will personally make sure , along with Steve here, that you have no genitalia."

He gulped, and nodded. "Yes sir"

The curly haired kid suddenly developed a tic in his eye.

"Well is suppose I owe you all an apology really. I've been a major douche to you In the year that I've been here and I know it may take some time, but I want to make amends. But first, let's blow this popsicle stand, this place sucks."

Everyone laughed ,and genuinely,too.

We split up into the following teams

Steve's car:
•Dustin
•Max
•Alex

Josh's car:
•Will
•Jane
•Mike

My car:

•Me
•Lucas
•Jonathon

We part into our groups awkwardly and the kids tell us how to get to their caravan site, except for steve. Somehow he already knows.