Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"So you got everything into a DVD?" Aiden asked.

We were sitting in my room with Jason and my teammates.

"Not just a DVD, seven DVD's in total," I happily announced.

"Damn, Alex. You're evil," Josh commented.

I gave him a sweet smile that proved him otherwise.

"Now the question is, how are we supposed to take my DVD back?" I pondered.

Jason laughed and said, "Wow. Does our parent know that you're not a virgin anymore?"

I grabbed what was closest to me, a magazine, and threw it football style at him. He hit him in the head with a splat.

"You're reflexes can use some improvement, bro," I smiled.

He glared and I continued to smile just to annoy him.

"Candace, get your skanky ass over here," I called out to her in the hotel lobby. People turned to stare at us, but I ignored it.

"What, morphodite? Are you going to fight with me over Aiden?" she sneered like it was pathetic.

"Nah, I'm over him. I'm here to tell you that my brother, Jason, wants to break up with you," I smirked.

"What! He's not your brother," Candace looked shocked and confuse.

"Actually, he is. Tell him Jase," I said.

Jason walked out from behind her and said, "My sister is right. I know what you did with that guy."

"What guy? There's only you, Jason," she insisted.

What a load of crap!

A voice said, "What do you mean there's only him? I thought you were dating me?"

Aiden approached looking pissed off. Nice, he is good.

Candace for her part was speechless. She was trapped with nowhere else to go.