Don't Clown Around

Now Frank who was sitting in the jailhouse waiting for the Sheriff to return was getting hungry.  With everything that was going on, he had forgotten to eat.  His stomach began to crawl.  "Hey, Deputy, my stomach is screaming with hunger.  Is there anything to eat around here?" he asked  "There's Diner down the street." he replied  "Dinner?  I don't have any money on me." he replied   "Just tell her that the sheriff send you and they place it on his tab.  Also, bring me a BLT back, I haven't had lunch yet." replied the Deputy.   "Are you sure, she'll serve me?" he asked   "I'm sure, now go," he replied    Frank headed out of the Jailhouse towards the dinner down the street.

As he walked down the sidewalk he realized there were two dinners.  They both look almost identical.  "Shit, which one is the one he sent me too." he thought to himself as he figures, first is first, so he went into the first dinner.

As he walked in, he realized the place was very dark and cold.  "What kind of dinner is this?  How can they see what they eat," he muttered as he walked inside and sat on a stool, next to the counter.   Within minutes, "Hello.  How may I help you?" the man asked  "Well, I take two BLT's and two coffee's, please. The deputy sent be to pick them up." he replied with a happy I'm about to eat smile.  

"So, it goes on the sheriff tab. No problem. It'll be five minutes sir." he replied  "Good, I'm starving." said Frank as he began to check out the dinner.  He noticed that there weren't that many customers.  The place seems to be totally empty.  Frank and two others were the only customers.  But Frank was hungry and his mind right now was filled with stupidity.

Then after five minutes, the waiter comes back with his sandwiches.  "Here you go sir," he said as he places a very large covered silver serving plate.  "What in the world is that?" he asked as he stared at the large silver serving plate.  Frank glanced at the man with a very weird confused look.  "Open it!" said the man  "Hell no, that shit is too big to be two sandwiches!  Shit I'm out of here!" yelled Frank as he went to walk away.  Some force made him walk backward back on to the chair.  "Sorry, but like I said Open it!" said the clown in an angry horrifying voice.

Then Frank dreams flash before his eyes.  When suddenly the man's nose began to get red as it grows into a round red ball.  "What the fuck!  What in the world are you!  I must be sleeping.  Wake up idiot." he screamed as he began to back away.

"Hey, I said open it! Worry about who I am later.  Open it!" the clown screamed, very upset.  Frank folded his arms together.  "No fucken way!  I'm not opening anything.  I'll just wait here until I wake up." he whispered to himself and at the clown.  "Wake up?  Are you kidding me?  You really think this is a dream.  Fine, I guess I must open it for you." the clown muttered as he quickly opened the silver try.  Frank eyes opened up wide when he saw a wild boar running in his direction, with two pieces of bread stuck on its horns.    "Here's your bacon.  Oh, I forgot to tell you.  You must catch it first before you can eat." said the clown as he giggled and laughed

"You crazy piece of shit!  I know it's you Richard and you're not getting away with this." Frank cried as he ran towards the exit door.  "Hey, don't leave!  You forgot your lunch!" the clown screamed as it floated in the air behind him.  Frank ran out quickly, locking the door behind him.  "What the fuck was that!" he said as he glanced at the dinner next door.  Then he thought, "Should I or shouldn't I.  Oh hell, I'm no longer hungry," as he headed back to the Jailhouse.