We don't stop till someone's bleeding

A/N: Hey guys! I just want to thank you all for reading this and voting if you thought it was worthy of a vote, so thanks! I would love for you to comment on it as well even if you're just saying that this sucks and I should never be allowed to write, I would just like some feedback. Just let me know what you think!

Danny's POV

God that fucking girl! She's such a bitch! Who does she think she is threatening me like that? She has to learn who's in charge right now. She thinks just because I haven't killed her yet that she's invincible. She thinks that now that she finally figured out who Daddy is, and how he's a "famous rock star" she just gets to waltz around town, head held high like she's queen for a day. But she doesn't know anything. She doesn't know shit! When she gets what's coming to her, the beat's going to drop.

Ever since that prick Bulldog let it slip about my family, I've been planning this out. The tension's rising with her--or sorry, our--dad which could have caused some problems. She may be annoying as hell, and dumber than dust, but she's sensible. She knows he cares about her, and she cares about him too. She'll do anything to keep that group of imbeciles safe, God knows why.

She was safe while Sam was head of this operation, but he's dead. He deserves to be too. He was weak, and he never got anything done. In love with my sister...okay, yeah. GET OVER IT. She dumped you for a reason kid. Now move over, I'm in charge. He should have known better than to flaunt with the enemy anyway. He knew what he was supposed to be doing, but he blew it. He got his guts blown out by a girl with a gun. For once the slut actually did something right. Sam was a waste of space. A commodity. I don't know what he saw in her though. But it seems like guys are constantly throwing themselves at her.

It's not fair! She was right when she said we could never get along. She's the one with a family. She's the one who everyone hates, but can't help but love. She's the reason society hates me. Her. The spoiled bratt. Mom kept her. Dad found her. And I'm going to kill her. I'm going to kill her and her happy new family. Her sorry excuse for a father, and whatever else the other three are. And I finally know how to do it.

With my little birdies.

Maybe sending them so far from home wasn't the best idea because of how stupid they are. But hey, the more brainless, the more loyal. I don't trust them. I don't trust anyone here, but I can rely on them. They watch from a distance, but get just close enough. I know everything that's going on inside that pretty little head of hers. Fight with the dad? It's happened before. He just cares about her well-being. They'll get over it and make up in one of those touching father-daughter moments. Eww, gross.

She may not realize it, but she's having the time of her life. She's taking it for granted though. She better learn to appreciate what she has because she won't have it for much longer. Her dream is coming to an end, and so is her life. I'll hardly have to do anything. She'll make the decision to leave on her own. She'll come right to me. I'll just have to pull the trigger. It's not a trap, she knows what's coming. She was smart to expect this.

Dad seems to really care about her. He won't after she's gone. No one cares about the dead. His precious little gem will be ripped from his hands and smashed into a million little bits. I'll replace her. I'll be the son he always wanted. What was it his friend said? A trophy father's trophy son? He'll love me. He'll care about me.

When the ones closest to you turn against you, how must that feel? Does it hurt? I hope so. Her family, her friends. They'll all hate her. If they don't already. And I know for a fact that some of them do. When you meet your own flesh and blood, only to know it's the last face you'll see before everything in black forever. And you float through the universe. Through the nothingness.

It'll be slow. I want her to feel every shot I blast through her weak, worthless body. I'm the one who's worked for my share. I'm the one who's never had anywhere to go. I've never had a mother or a father to come home to. The pain of that alone is enough to kill someone. If I can cause her half the pain that she caused me, I'll be content. I'll blast a hole right through her heart as she begs my forgiveness. But I won't give it to her. She doesn't deserve the mercy that it would take to save her. Shit's about to go down.

I held the phone to my ear as the dull ringing buzzed through the speaker. It paused as she answered it.

"Hello?" Her weak voice asked.

"Hey, sissy."