First Prolouge

"Come, Layali." Jamil, the Chief of Qishan demanded with a sickening smile as he beckoned the girl with his thin finger.

She had no choice but to oblige, and the shackles straining her wrists clarified that.  The dark-haired ruler tugged on her red hair, and she tried to avoid wincing when he flicked her forehead.  "I'm going to go Dungeon Diving." He began.

Layali's violet eyes widened as she couldn't help but feel excitement flutter within her starving stomach.

"And you're going to join me in case I get bored.  After all, you are the only woman I am satisfied with.  I want more."

Her heart dropped as pain filled her eyes.  There was nothing more horrifying than serving Chief Jamil, and nothing more painful than displeasing him.  The scars imprinting her skin proved that.

Layali turned as the door to Jamil's office opened, revealing the familiar red eyes of her only friend and the silver mask of another slave that she knew.  As he sheathed his thin sword, the Chief demanded his servants to follow, leading the sadly obedient three into the Dungeon.

~*~*~*~

Layali, Morgiana, and Goltas landed on their knees with a heavy 'thump,' with their master falling soon behind them, clumsily flailing about as they were all dripping with water.  The two female servants' rough clothing plastered to their pale, bruised skin.  Without showing emotion, the strong man pulled Jamil to his feet.

Despite the creatures lurking within the cavern and the obvious laziness of Chief Jamil, they still managed to pursue deeper into the Dungeon.  All of this was due to the awesome strength of Morgiana and Goltas.  While Layali had truly yearned to help, she never had a talent for fighting, which was ultimately why she wasn't used as a violent slave.

When Layali escaped from her imagination, she searched for her young red-haired friend, who had disappeared somehow.  During her search, she felt the Chief pull on her chains, dragging her along with him.  They climbed through a narrow passage, finally meeting with Morgiana again.

She loomed over a sleeping young blue-haired boy and a terrified looking blonde as a greedy smile lined Jamil's lips.  The blonde young man coughed, and then portrayed a completely fake expression of honor and awe.  However, the ruler and two of his slaves strolled passed him, completely ignoring his existence.  Layali could do nothing but watch her master in complete shock as he bowed before the sleeping young boy, addressing him as a 'Magi.'

It had been 5 years since she was sold to Chief Jamil, and the dark red-haired girl had never seen him appear so humble.  Nonetheless, she was sure that he had some sort of selfish and greedy motive behind his actions.  The bulky Goltas tossed the bluenette over his thick shoulder, ignoring the short blonde yet again.

But he would not stand for that sort of treatment any longer.  The boy slid in front of the four of them, raising his hands in attempt to stop them from continuing.

"Hey!" He exclaimed, catching his breath. "What the heck are you doing here?!"

"I could ask the same of you." Jamil responded with his usual egotistical tone, flicking his dark hair confidently.

"I came here with him!  So I guess... I'm asking you to not take him." His voice lowered at the end of his sentence.  Expectantly, the Qishan ruler broke into a fit of conceded laughter.

"You're just normal.  You're not needed, so get lost!" Jamil waved casually, walking by the blonde again.

The young man was now enraged, clutching onto the Chief's shoulder, angrily calling for him to wait.  Just as he was expected to, Jamil swatted his hand, turning to give him an icy glare. "You dare address me in such a way?"