BLISSED KHUSHI.. THOUGHTFUL ARNAV

Arnav knocked at the door of Khushi's room for the fifth time while calling her name but still received no response from her..

Sighing sadly.. He left to his room mentally noting to give her some space for today and then talk about a fresh beginning in the morning..

As soon as he left for his room.. Khushi opened the door to catch in his sight for the last time..

Yes.. Last time because she has decided to leave from here tonight.. She can't be a third person between Arnav and Laila and can't also bear the sight of them being together.. So.. Its for better that she leaves before it tangles for..

She was about to close the door when from nowhere Aditya came in front of her almost startling her making her stagger behind..

So.. Miss Khushi Gupta is escaping and hiding from her ex.. Aditya asked in a no-nonsense tone..

Khushi was not surprised that Aditya caught it well.. They may be friends for just two years but their understanding was not less than siblings.. She has always seen him as a guardian.. She has not officially called him her brother ever.. They are best of friends but deep inside her heart.. She had the same respect for him as her brother..

She left the door and entered inside followed by Aditya..

Don't Avoid Khushi.. Aditya tried again..

And this time.. He got the response..

What? She shouted with anger and frustation

Everything.. He spoke and then took a pause..

Nor the situation ..

He said and then keenly observing the way she was twisting her fingers finally said-

Neither Arnav..

Khushi looked at him with red eyes and said in a low voice-

This is so easy for you to say.. Put your feet in my shoes and then speak..

Fine.. Let's assume its me who is going through this.. Assume I met my ex here.. Now I am once again attracted towards her.. And this is not just an attraction.. Its pure.. True Love.. Which has always been here.. He said poking finger in his chest right above his heart..

We committed a mistake by breaking up and now that I felt the same spark from both of us.. I am trying to run away like a coward from her..

How would you have felt about it then Khushi being at my place as a concerned friend? 

Must have felt like beating the shit out of me and if that's not enough then banging my head hard on the wall..

Because I feel like doing the same with you.. You fool..

Aditya shouted and at the same time pushed her forehead a little back making her make an Aaouu face..

She smiled a little at him. He had definitely made up her mood a bit but then she said sadly-

It don't mean anything Adi.. Even if I feel everything for him..

And why is that so.. You so called sharp skilled officer? Aditya mocked..

Its not that easy Adi.. He has a girlfriend.. She said teary eyed this time.. Even the thought of him being someone else boyfriend was making her so sad and depressed and what not..

Aditya smirked and with a thoughtful tone gave her the shock of decade which was actually a pleasant precious surprise of millenium for her..

Yaaaay.. He dragged yea a little and said-