REALISATION AND UNDERSTANDING

#22 IN SHORT STORY

The sun shined this brightly after two long years for Khushi today morning.. She had never felt so enthusiastic in years.. Everytime there was amiss and void in her heart which wasn't giving her any peace but last time and ofcourse the events of last evening evoked new spirit and energy within her..

Last night after Aditya left.. She kept thinking about Arnav and their blissful relation in past.. She blushed for uncountable thinking how they had hungrily kissed each other and then her eyes had sparkled and tummy tickled with the thought of they again being together and this time forever..

Ofcourse it will the forever one this time.. They cant bear the separation any more.. They need each other to breathe.. To live and to love each other.. Thoroughly..

She wore her best dress today and applied her lip gloss.. She didn't need any makeup to enhance her beauty as the happiness and glow are doing the magic making her look flawless and breathtaking..

The golden saree was doing its charm through out the corridor on the men while she walked excitedly towards her destination.. Her love.. Her Arnav..

Just when she was about to knock at his door from nowhere he himself opened it and the moment their eyes met.. Their eyes grew wide and the next thing everyone present over there witnessed was Khushi running while holding her saree properly with no turning back and Arnav standing at his place totally dumbfolded..

What was that? He thought..
If she came to meet him then why the hell she ran the moment she saw him..

He quickly went inside his room and did a scrutiny of his face in the mirror..

Everything looked perfect.. He had not grown horns at least.. He thought sarcastically..

She is totally weird man.. His brainy mind chided but it still was soft-spoken..

Weird but cute.. His heart defended with a frown..

And Mine.. Arnav finally concluded sushing his heart and mind and then left for washroom for his daily routine..

Walking out from the washroom.. He took out one of his old T-shirt from his collection..

This is the T-shirt.. He always used to wear whenever he felt down in those two years and it would do the work of comforting and healing me.. He realises now that it was Khushi's magic.. Wo nhi ho ker bhi hmesa meraa saath hi thi.. Per ab.. Woh her tarah se aur hmesa meree saath hi rahegi.. (She was with me even though not physically.. Then.. And Now.. She would be with him in every sense and forever..)

He wore it and then smiled.. It was a very casual V-neck blue colour T-shirt which was Khushi's favourite of his herself had bought it from the mall and then irritated the hell out of him to flaunt himself infront of her wearing it..

She used to be just so much happy with the simple fact of him wearing it again and again..

His Khushi's khushi (happiness) lies in the smallest thing.. Go on shopping with her especially the sale offer ones.. Offer her some cupcakes.. And few other small gestures and thats it.. She will fly in the whole house like a butterfly with that cheerfulness of her..

Pairing the T-shirt with a white jeans and gelling his hair neatly.. He strode towards Khushi's room..

Ofcourse.. He can't take the risk and pain of delaying it anymore.. The sooner the better..

Arnav.. Dont freak out.. Just go to her.. Hold her hand.. Say sorry.. Then I love you.. Then come back to me and then marry me Khushi.. See.. Its so simple.. You can do it.. Be a man come on.. Its just Khushi.. Your Khushi..