Meeting Fairytale characters

• Dedicated to Dad

Alison's Awesome POV

"Peter Pan?" I asked, lowering my bow," as in Peter Pan from the fairytales?" I asked, hoping to distract him because I suddenly remembered what Amelia told me about the monster in front of me.

"I don't know about fairytales or anything, but I am indeed the one and only Peter Pan." He said matter-of-factly. A hint of pride that he was a "legend" appeared in his eyes and was gone as fast as it came.

"And you.... Alison? Yes, Alison, you are coming with me."

"And who told you that lie?" I said fiercely.

All too quick, I was pinned up against a tree with a knife to my throat. I pushed him off and notched my arrow again and shot. He caught it right before it came in contact with his chest. While I was trying to hide my surprise, he pinned me up against the stupid tree again.

"First of all, your not going to be able to hurt me. Second of all, that's not a lie Lov. Although you accused me of lying, I like your style. I was considering letting you go but..." He stared at me in a almost lovingly way," I think I'll keep my promise."

Quicker than I could reply, we were whisked away to what looked like a camp.

"Boys!" Peter yelled into the air.

At first, nothing happened. Then boys from the age of 9 to 19 came whooping and hollering from the woods, carrying a small, lifeless form. I took a closer look and... Tinkerbell! I had met her the second month I had been at Pixie Hollow( I have been in Neverland for 4 months). One hand hung limp over the edge of the boys shoulder she was on and the other she was attempting to fight back with anything she had. Magic, plain fists, and things she could snag of trees as they sped past them.

"Tink!" I shrieked as the ran past us towards the cages I hadn't noticed earlier in the back of the camp.

Her head lifted up from trying to stab the boy in the heart with a blunt stick.

"Alison???!!! Run away from here as fast as you can, now!"

"That won't be happening anytime soon." Pan said, appearing right in front of me. He produced some rope out of thin air and tied my wrists and ankles harshly. Right before he knocked me out, I heard Tink screaming as the Lost Boys tortured her.

Peter's Pathological POV

"That won't be happening anytime soon." I told her. I made some rope and tied her together.

"Carry on." I told my boys. The pathetic fairy started screaming her head off. How weak are these fairies getting? They used to be able to withstand our hardest punches and not even whimper! Now, as soon as we lightly tap them, they either start screaming or bawling. They're no fun anymore... I took the girl... Alison, to my tent, untied her, and laid her on my bed.

"See you in the morning Lov," I said softly, " Then I'll give you that warm welcome I promised."

Hey viewers, I've already mentioned this in the comment section, but I would really appreciate it if you started commenting, good or bad. Thank you😊