It Wasn't My Fault!

Peter's Pineapple POV

Panting a little, Alison asked, "Peter?"

Happily, I replied, "Yes Lov?"

She said eight words that both made my heart sink and made it shout with joy." I think I'm falling in love with you." Felix saved me from having to reply by slapping our code on my tent flap. Alison quickly rolled off me and jogged towards her backpack. That stung a little.

"Come in!"

He strode in, telling me a fairy was just outside the camp, wanting to talk to him privately.

"Go tell her I'll be there in a minute." I commanded, glancing towards Alison, who was looking for a place to change.

"Hey Peter!" She shouted across the tent." Is there a place for me to take a decent shower that's not the ocean?" I covered the distance between us in a few seconds and showed her the full bathroom we had installed.

"Thanks Peter."

"No problem Lov." I smirked to myself, realizing that Alison had stopped calling me Pan and was now calling me Peter.

"What are you smirking about?" I hadn't noticed that Mark, one of my Lost Boys, had walked in.

"Nothing," I snapped." Why are you here?"

"The fairy says you're taking too long, and if you don't come to her soon, she'll come to you."

"Alright, alright. Show me where she is."

"Follow me."

We circled around the camp, trying to find out where the fairy went, as she wasn't where she was last spoken to.

"Looking for me?" A green eyed woman stepped out of the woods right beside me.

"That depends. Are you the fairy that wants to talk to me?"

"Oh, every fairy wants to "talk" to you, but yes, I would love to speak with you." She nodded towards Mark, who was still lingering around in case something went wrong.

"Mark, I am perfectly capable of defending myself. Go back to the camp."

Worry flashed across his eyes briefly, but he sped off in the direction of the camp.

"Alright. What did you want to talk to me about?"

"I know you have Alison."

"Your point is?"

"I want her back."

"You'd better have a damn good army, because if you want her, you'll have to go through me and my boys."

"Then it's settled. We'll fight for Alison in two weeks time."

"Alright. Bye."

She glared at me one last time before turning into a fairy and flying off.

Alison's Alpha POV

"Hey Peter!" I shouted." Is there a place where I can take a decent shower that's not the ocean?" He strode over to me and guided me to a full, modern bathroom.

"Thanks Peter."

"No problem Lov."

He exited the bathroom while I slipped out of my dirty and torn clothes and into the cool, invigorating water. I let it pound my back for a while and started scrubbing my arms and legs hard. I had only stepped out of the shower before realizing I didn't have clean clothes to change into.

"Peter!" I heard feet shuffling getting louder as he got closer and then the door opened.

"Hey! I didn't say come in!"

"I know," he said, studying me with masculine approval and a smirk on his face," what do you need Lov?"

"Do you have any clean clothes I can borrow?" I asked, suddenly feeling exposed which, technically, I was.

"Hmmm..." He was glad for the chance to study my body more carefully." I might have something that will fit you." He walked out of the bathroom, closed the door, and came back with a short-sleeved black dress.

"Where did you get that?" His eyes darkened, so I decided that was a soft subject for him and changed it.

"Never mind," I said, taking the dress and readjusting the only thing that was covering me.

"Before you exit the room, I need to ask you; does this dress mean anything to you?"

"Nope. I use it as a rag,actually. Of course, I washed it while you were sleeping."

"Would you mind if it got torn apart?"

"Couldn't care less."

"Okay, thanks. You can leave now." He lingered at the door, then left. Right before he closed the door, a wind picked up and whisked my towel away from my now-exposed body.

"PAN!" I yelled. He quickly pulled the door shut( with my towel), laughing so hard, he started coughing, then laughed again. I snipped the dress away until all that was left was a pair of shorts and a shirt that showed some belly. When I stepped out the door, Peter was still on the floor, laughing, and holding the towel tight. He saw me and immediately jumped to his feet to stare.

"That's not the dress I gave you..." He trailed off, slowly working his eyes down my body.

"Yeah, it is. It's just not really like me to wear dresses."

"Alright. I have to say, I like this version a lot better than its original form." He came over and out his arm around me. We walked towards the tent flap, but stopped when something only he could hear made him cry out," It wasn't my fault!" And with that, Peter collapsed.