218

Before you read this chapter, you must know its unedited. Plz excuse the typos

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alison's Appreciative POV

"Peter?!" I yelled, leading his limp body over to his bed. Felix, Mark, Alex, and the new boy, Baelfire, came running into the tent.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM??!!!" Felix bellowed.

"N-nothing," I stammered, looking for the right words to describe Peter's sudden fall." We were about to walk outside, when he staggered and screamed,'It wasn't my fault!'" Felix and Mark exchanged glances before telling Baelfire and Alex to go get cold water. I stood there, stroking Peter's head while he continued to whimper. Felix and Mark went to go get something, but I never saw them go out. All my attention was focused on Peter. I heard the flutter of wings and gasped. Is Amelia here? Quickly, I turned around and saw it was only two pixies, giggling at the sight of Peter whimpering in his trance.

"We just have to tell everyone!" One of the pixies high-pitched voice rung out in the silence.

"Yes, they will be most pleased." The other one, whom I assumed was a guy, spoke up. They sped off, probably to tell the rest of Neverland about Peter. Suddenly, he jumped up and tackled me.

Grunting, I yelled"Get off me Pan!!" His eyes opened quickly and he saw what was happening.

"Oh... I'm sorry." His cheeks were blazing as he apologized for both tackling me and freaking me out by blacking out.

"What happened?"

"I had a...flashback, caused by someone very dear to me whom I also hate with all my heart."

"Okay... So. You still want to go to the cove?"

He paused a bit before saying," Yeah, sure let me gather myself first,though."

It took about an hour for him to finally be ready. I had found my phone in the dirt about a mile from the camp and was playing Temple Run.

"Ugh. I have no bars here," I pouted, locking my phone.

Peter just stared at my phone like he had never seen one before.

"What's that?" He asked, pointing to my bulging pocket, which contained my phone.

"... It's a phone." I answered, confused.

"I have never seen anything like that in my life, which is pretty long so far."

"First of all, how can you have never seen a phone in you're life? You only look about eighteen."

"I am much older than I look Lov."

"Okay, secondly, how old are you?"

"Let's see.. I was born in 1796, so-"

I cut him off." You were born in 1796???!!!"

"Well, yeah. As I was saying, I'm about.. 218."

My jaw literally dropped to the ground." You're 218 years old?" I whispered.

"Yup."

Gathering my posture, I said,"Apparently, I have kissed a very, very old man."

He just laughed and took my hand. Walking towards the cove, which I thought he didn't even know about yet, I asked," Shouldn't your hand be really wrinkly?"

"Yes, I guess so." He partly closed it so it felt wrinkly." Is that better?"

Chuckling, I said,"No, put it back." He let his hand go back to normal.

We reached the cove and I needed to change into my bikini and dress, so I shooed him out.

Smirking, he declared," No, I think I'm gonna stay here."

"Pan!"

"Fine. But if you're not done in exactly 1 minute, I'm coming in. And if I happen to catch you undressed," He paused to widen his smirk," Oh well."

I changed as quickly as possible and was just tying the top part of my bikini when Peter came in. I heard him mutter,"Dammit" under his breath before cannon balling into the water. I don't know how he couldn't have jumped in without hitting the bottom, hard. He surfaced and invited me in. I tried to step in, but I slipped below the water. Wait, below the water? That's impossible. The water was too shallow for even my waist to go past the waterline. I was wondering what he did to the water as I swam around. I ducked underwater to get my hair wet and felt a presence next to me. I opened my eyes and there was Peter, staring at me intently. The water was starting to sting my eyes, so I closed them, not realizing that Peter had swam extremely close. I opened my eyes again, imagine my surprise when I was staring straight into his green eyes. He closed them and smashed his lips against mine. I leaned into the kiss, deepening it. When we pulled out of it, I smiled an we both resurfaced. Then King Triton appeared with Cristina right next to him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey viewers! I didn't know how to end that, so I answered the last chapters question. Did anybody guess right? Anyways, the question for today is: If you were going to be stranded on a island and you could only bring three things, what would they be? Remember, nothing electronic, cause there is no outlets on a deserted island. The view goal for an early update is 110. Peace out✌️