Chapter 2

Hunter's POV

I was sitting on the couch with Libby watching some reality tv show. When she turned to me.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked.

"Sure anything." I said turning the tv down.

"Has anything ever happened between you and Emmalynn?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked a bit taken back.

"I mean like romatic or sexual." She said.

"We kissed once in highscool thats about it." I answered.

"It's not that I don't trust you because I have complete trust in you but why do you have her living with you?" She asked.

"Uh, we are bestfriends. When she got accepted to college i didn't want her to struggle so I just let her move in here." I said.

"It's kind of weird for me." She said.

"So, you want me to ask her to move out?" I asked.

"I'm not saying that." She said.

I didn't answer and just went back to the TV. I had a lot of thinking to do.

Next Day

I decided to take Emy out after her classes. I wanted to talk to her. So we went to starbucks after she got out. We got our drinks and aat at a table outside.

"So, you said you had something to talk to me about?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah." I said a bit nervous.

"Hunt what is it?" She asked.

"Uh me and Libby were talking the other day." I said.

"And?" She asked.

"She thinks it's weird that we live together." I said.

"Oh, so you mean she thinks we are sleeping together." She said.

"No Emy-

"No you know what? I sit and pretend like everything is okay. But it isn't. She doesnt like is living together? Fine i'll be out by tomorriw." She said getting up.

"Emmalynn wait!" I yelled.

"No, Hunter I have waited long enough. I'm tired of waiting." She said walking off.

What did she mean by that?