Chapter 3

Hunter's POV

It has been a week since Emmalynn left. All that was left in her room was a picture of us at graduation. I didn't know where she had went. No one would tell me if they heard from her. I decided to call my mom to see if she had heard from her. Since her mom died last year she looked to my mom for comfort. She answered on the 1st ring.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Mom, have you heard from Emmalynn?" I asked.

"Yes." She said.

"Did she say where she was?" I asked.

"She asked me not to tell you. She is okay Hunter." She said.

"Mom please." I said.

"No, Hunter you messed up." She said.

"I miss her." I said.

"Just give her time." She said.

"Okay." I said.

"I love you honey, i have to go." She said.

"I love you too." I said hanging up.

A little while later Libby walked in.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey." I said.

"She moved out?" She asked.

"Yesh." I said.

"Good, she'll love it on her own." She said.

"But I won't" I mumbled.

We decided to go and watch a movie. I pulled my phone out and decided to text Emmalynn one more time.

EmyBoo 😍😘

Emmalynn please text me back. I am worried.

Read 7:02 pm

I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket. I can't believe all of this is happening I needed answers. After we watched the movie Libby was going to dinner with her parents. I decided to pay Emy's friend Nadia a visit. I knocked on the door and it didn't take long for Nadia to answer.

"Well if it isn't the horses butt who kicked my bestfriend out." She said leaning against the door frame.

"Look I know I messed up. Please tell me you know where she is." I said.

"She said not to tell." She said.

"Please Nadia you are my last chance of making things right with her." I plead.

"Fine come in." She said moving out the way.

"So where is she?" I asked.

"Louisiana." She said.

"Why did she go home? Did she quit school?" I asked.

"No, she converted to online and she needes to get away. She is staying in her parents old house." She said.

"Thank you." I said getting up.

"Wait there is something else." She said.