Chapter 1

The photo above is Emmalynn. I own the rights to the picture because it is mine. If you would like to use my photos for your book. I do have an instgram and my facebook is linked to my account. Please ask before doing so. ~Kelsey

EmmaLynn La'Salle's POV

Since I had no classes today I planned to sit around and watch movies. Hunter was going to be out all day with his new girlfriend. So I would have the house to myself. I was currently looking through my business managment book studying a little bit. I was studying business to someday own my own restaurant chain. Just as I was finishing up a chapter I heard the front door open.

"Emy we're home." Hunter said.

"I'm studying." I said.

A short while later Hunter came into my room.

"Hey, I want you to meet her." He said.

"Okay, im coming." I said marking my place in my book.

I followed him down stairs and a young girl about our age stood there looking around.

"Libby, this is Emmalynn my best friend." He said.

"Nice to finally meet you, I have heard so much about you." She said extending her hand.

"Same here." I said shaking her hand.

"All good I hope." She laughed.

"Most definatley, this one is crazy about you." I said shoving Hunter.

"So, Hunter tells me you have known eachother since yall was little." She said.

"Sure have, our parents are best friends." I said.

"Well, we will let you get back to your studying." Hunter said.

"See you around." I said going back upstairs.

I went upstairs and texted my friend Nadia. I met her the first week I moved to Nashville. She is in culinary school at the college I go to.

EmEm 😘💕

So, I finally met his girlfriend

NaNa👑😘

Awe, so was it awkward?

EmEm 😘💕

Awkward was an understament. He seems to really like her. This is hard.

NaNa 👑😘

Ik Em, it's hard to see the person you love with another person.

I didn't bother texting back I just laid back and took a deep breath. I have felt this way about Hunter for over a year. It took seeing him with someone else for it to really kick in. What was I going to do?