Chapter 11

Previously...
"Anna will you be my girlfriend?" Sam asked. I just jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him again.

" I'll take that as a yes then?" Sam said. I just nodded and pulled Sam out of the apartment and down to my car. We headed to the restaurant to meet everyone else.

My car engine roared to life. A huge smile spread across my face at the sound of the car engine. Sam chuckled.

" what?" I ask.

" noting just that you smile this huge smile when you hear your car start." Sam explained.

" shut up." I gigged out. I turned to radio up loud and Sam and I jammed out to migraine by twenty one pilots.

"I can't wait till graduation."I say to Sam as we pull into the restaurant parking lot.

" me too Colby and I talked about moving to California after graduation but I'm not exactly talking to him much." Sam says. I nod and open my door.

"shall we." Sam says opening the door for me and grabbing my hand I watch as he intertwines our fingers. I giggle as Sam picked me up and spun me around. I spotted everyone at a corner booth so Sam and I made our way to tell booth. Sam sat right next to me and Elton was on my other side. Sam set his hand on my upper thigh causing my breath to hitch. Sam chuckled quietly.

" well now that everyone is here we can get started." Alex began

I look down at my watch and realize it's really late. I glanced over at Sam and he seemed to be having fun.

" hey guys it's getting late and Sam, Elton, Colby, and I all have school tomorrow." I say

"anna is right we should get going." Sam says standing up

" bye Alex see you soon." I say hugging him.

" Sammy I'll be in the car." I say walking out to my car. As I sit there waiting for Sam I just randomly start singing love on the brain by Rihanna. Suddenly theres a tap on my window. I look up to see Sam with a huge grin. I unlock to doors and Sam hops in.

" damn you can sing from what I could hear. Will you sing more for me please?"sam begs. I sigh and start singing again. Once I finish Sam had a shocked look on his face.
" shit how did I not know you could sing." Sam says looking at me as I start the car.
" I'm a really shy person Sam I don't sing in front of people often." I say driving back to the apartment. Durring the drive back Sam kept his hand on my thigh. Every so often Sam's hand would move slightly closer to my croch. Once we got back to the apartment complex parking lot Sam kisses me like he's never kissed me before. I let Sam's toung into my mouth. Sam's toung explorered my mouth. I pulled away to breath.

" let's go inside." I say taking the keys out of the ignition. Sam picked me bridal style causing me to giggle. Sam carried me all the way to the elevator before he set me down for a second. Sam picked me up again and carried me to tell apartment.

"sammy the keys are in my butt pocket." I say. Sam nods and grabs the keys from my pocket. He opens the door and sets me down. I close the door and lock it. As I turn around I see Sam looking at me with nothing but lust in his eyes. He begins to walk towards me slowly. I walk backwards until I hit the door. I grunt softly. Sam pins my hands above my head and kisses down my neck to my cleavage. I pull Sam's face up to mine and kiss him softly before pulling away. I smile at Sam.

" I'm going to go take a shower now." I say before walking away. I sway my hips slightly as I walk. I go into my room and hear a loud groan come from the living room. I giggle quietly knowing I gave Sam a boner. I grab some pajamas and a towel a walking into my bathroom. I quickly strip from my clothing. Hoping into the shower I let the hot water run down my back. I wash my hair and body quickly. As I turn the water off I can hear Sam taking care of his boner. I laughter to myself before changing into my pajamas that will most likely give Sam another boner but I like to tease him. I also did a double French braid in my hair.

"hey Sam wanna watch Netflix in the living room?" I yell to him through my door

"sure." Sam yells/moans in response. I chuckle and grab a few pillows and blankets. After setting up the blankets I go make some popcorn. I walk out to the living room to see Sam gawking at me. I watch as he gets a slight tent in his sweat pants.
" Sammy looks like you had an appearance from you friend down there." I say motioning to his pants. He looks down and turns bright red.

"sam don't be embarrassed I know my body tends to make guys react the way you did. My body is a blessing and a curse." I say taking a seat next to Sam. I put on a scary movie because I know Sam likes scary movies. Every time someone gets killed I curl closer to Sam. He just holds me tighter. I place my head on his chest.
" Sam?" I say

"yes Anna." he replies.

" I miss cuddling we should do this more often." I yawn as I slowly drift into a peaceful sleep.

SAM'S POV
After the movie I pick sleeping Anna up and carry her to her room. Carefully setting her on the bed. Anna opens her eyes slightly and grabs my wrist when I try to leave.
" stay..." she mumbled. I pull the covers over her then I lay down next to her. Anna wraps her arms and legs around me and puts me in this inescapable death grip. I drift off to sleep shortly after.

____________________________________________________
A/N: sorry for missing Tuesday's chapter

-s❤️
Word count: 1060