chapter4

WARNING: there is rape in this chapter and self harm. So if you are sensitive to this subject please don't read it. I'll tell you when the rape comes so you can skip it

I showed Elton and Colby my bruise. They are way to over protective. They took me to the hospital....... god what would I do without them. I was just prescribed pain killers. We went to the movie theater. During the movie Colby had his hand on my thigh and his other hand was holding mine. God I love him but he will never know. I just hope nothing happens when I go home later today. I lay my head on Colby's shoulder. I felt myself drifting off to sleep.
"Anna wake up." Colby said shaking my shoulder slightly. I sit up and see the theater lights on. Colby held his hand out for me to take. I smiled and took his hand. As we walked out to my car Colby intertwined our fingers. I smiled and blushed.
" hey Anna I have a question but can we go somewhere first." I just nodded as we all got into my car I drove back to the school so Elton and Colby could get their cars but when we arrived Colby's car was destroyed. It was all scratched up there was spray paint all over it.
" MY CAR!" Colby freaked out.
" Colby calm down I can fix this." I say
" how." Colby said very annoyed.
"Elton explain while I make the call." I say looking at Elton. He nods
" so basically Anna's uncle Jon fixes cars and can fix your car so it's good as new." Elton explains. Colby nods and clams down.
" hey Uncle Jon." I say
" what friend needs their car fixed is it Elton again or did you actually make more friends." He says
" no it's not me this time." Elton interrupted
" no uncle Jon my friend Colby's car got defaced and he needs it fixed can you help?"I asked
" yeah where is it at?"-uncle Jon
" the school."I say
" alright I'll sent someone to come get it."-uncle Jon
" how long will my baby be gone?" Colby asks
" two ish days" uncle Jon says
" alright thanks. Bye love you." I say and hang up. I look at the time and see it's almost 7:00pm. Shit I need to get home.
" Elty can you drive Colby home I need to get home fast." Elton nods
" Colby I'll text you and we can meet somewhere after I'm sure I'll be safe." He nodded. My car roars to live as I leave the school parking lot. I open the front door and see nothing but blood covering the floor.
" Dad?" I call out he stumbles out of the living room.
" hello slut you need to clean up the dead dog from here." He says motioning to the dog corpse on the ground next to the potted fern. I nod as tears brimmed my eyes. I set my bag down in a spot where there was no blood. I waked to the small closet in the kitchen to grab the mop and a bag to bury the dog in.
Once I was done cleaning up I put the mop away.
⚠️WARNING RAPE⚠️
Suddenly I feel large arms around wrap around my waist tightly.
"D......da....Dad what a....ar........are you doing." I shuddered.  He pulled my hair back and started kissing down my neck. I tried to escape his grip but he just held on tighter. He turned me around so I was facing him and said
" I know you like this you are my slut anyway." He said with a smile. He force his lips onto mine. He disconnected his lips from mine to pull my shirt over my head.
" take your pants off now." He demanded. I shook my head no so he hit me across the face. He ripped my pants off me. He took off his own pants as well he pulled down his boxers. I was almost completely exposed except for my bra and underwear.
" go lay on the couch." He said I denied again and he hit me harder this time. He gripped up my wrist and yanked me to the couch. I was flung onto the couch. He removed my bra and underwear I tried to cover myself up with my hands but the held them above my head. He pushed himself inside me and I screamed out in pain. He quickly covered my mouth and said
" shhhh daddy's little slut we don't want the neighbors to hear now keep quiet and I won't hit you." I started crying and he thrusted in and out of me. I tried to resist as much as possible but eventually gave up. I just lied there motionless as tears escaped my eyes. When he finally stopped he got up and got a new beer.
⚠️RAPE OVER⚠️
" clean up slut." He grunted. I cleaned up grabbed all my stuff including my now destroyed jeans and when upstairs to my room locking my door behind me. I walked into my bathroom turned the water on and got into the shower cleaning all the grime off myself. I put some clothes on. I pulled my phone out of my backpack to see texts and calls from both Elton and Colby.
Elty~: Anna is everything ok?
Elty~: Anna I'm starting to get worried
4 missed calls from Elty~
Anna: I'm fine I guess
Elty~: we will talk about it tomorrow but you need to text Colby he's worried
Anna: ok
——————————————————————————
Colby😉:Anna what happened
Anna: I was rapped
Colby😉:WHAT
Anna: yeah...... my father did it
Colby😉:Anna I'm so sorry, I don't mean to ask you this but do you want to meet at the park again?
Anna: sure
I got off my phone and changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt. I climbed out my window onto the tree. I winced in pain as my ankle hit the ground. I started the five minute walk to the park. I sat under the tree instead of on the bench this time. Colby arrived and looked confused when he didn't see me on the bench so I pushed myself off the ground. Walking over to him I lost it and started sobbing. He quickly pulled me into his chest. I calmed down after a while. The wind blew and I shivered Colby quickly gave me the hoodie he was wearing.
" Colby he kill my childhood dog Max." A tear slipped from my eye.
" Anna I wanted you ask you here for a reason." He said nervously.
" What was it." I say curiously
" um..... willyoubemygirlfriend?"He said quickly buy luckily I understood it. I just hugged him and smashed my lips onto his.
" so.....is that a yes." I nodded.
" I should get back before my father finds out about me sneaking out my window." I say Colby frowns
" but it isn't safe."
" I'll be ok." I say kissing him again. He hugged me one last time before I headed back to my house.

A\N wow dramatic. I didn't want to write rape but I think it went well with this chapter
-cb99❤️
Word count1210