Type of girl he likes

EDIT: ALL FEMALES ARE VALID. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE SHORT OR TALL, SKINNY OR THICC. IT DOESN'T MATTER YOUR EYE COLOR OR YOUR HAIR COLOR. IT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL. YOU ARE PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. ALL BODIES ARE VALID!

Pony: Ponyboy likes nice girls. He doesn't like most of the greaser girls because of how they talk and act. Pony would go for a Soc girl that liked him or a nice grease girl.

Johnny: Johnny likes caring girls. Since Johnny comes from a bad home he wants a girl who can treat him right. A girl that will show him love because he has never felt love before.

Dally: Dally likes any type of girl but mostly girls that aren't afraid. Dally would most likely go for a greaser girl that liked him or not. Dallas Winston would show his girl love despite popular belief.

Soda: Soda likes happy girls. Soda would want a girl who will make him as happy as he will make her. Soda just wants love and a good time.

Steve: Steve likes loud girls. Steve would want a girl like him, loud and hyper. He is very crazy and would want a girl that can Handle the Randle.

Darry: Darry likes mature girls. Darry would want someone that would help him around and watch Pony and Soda. He would love a girl that was mature like him, not wild like Steve or Soda.

Two-Bit: Two-Bit likes funny girls. Two-Bit would want a girl that is into pranks and jokes, also a girl that would not judge him, and loves him for who he is. He would tell her all his plans for pranks and practice jokes with her.