How you met

Ponyboy: You were new at school and he had to show you around. Turned out you both enjoy reading and watching sunsets.

Soda: The DX was hiring and you wanted to join.  Steve told you not to cause you were a girl but Soda beleived in you. Then you became friends.

Darry: He was out in town when he saw you being jumped by 3 Socs.  Darry had been looking for an excuse to flex his muscles all day so he ran over to help you. He punched the biggest Soc in the face and they all ran.  Then he invited you home.

Dally: You were at Buck's party and Dally was drunk.  He asked you if you wanted to sleep with him but you declined.  Then a couple days later he saw and,  even though it hurt him too,  he apologized.

Johnny: You and Johnny met in the counselors office at school and he over heard that you were abused.  He apologized for listening but then told you that is why he came there.  You two talked a lot and became best friends.

Two-Bit: You were at a pool party and you had a Minnie mouse bikini and Two-Bit was so in love with Mickey mouse he made himself talk to you.  He had his Mickey mouse trunks on himself.

Steve: You ran into Steve at the grocery store.  In a hurry you knocked all the groceries out of his hands.  Apologizing a million times you saw everything he had was chocolate cake.  You told him you were a great cook and you became friends.