I was drowning

Taylor's Pov
I look on the T.V and it's mostly drama about me helping Caitlin. Of course the media, being the media thinks Killer Frost hurt her.

I'm taking her to a psychiatrist today and all I hope is that it can help.

I walk in the doors with Caitlin and looks with her head down barely speaking. She completely refused to come until I told her she will let her use the list.

She technically can, it's just the doctor will tell her not to.

I walk to the waiting room and well, wait until the doctor calls her name. I see a girl with red hair, perky and cute. She seems kinda like Caitlin. Well the old Caitlin. I don't know what this Caitlin is.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Kepner. I heard your name is Caitlin."

She reachers her hand out and Caitlin almost looks confused. She doesn't move and looks away.

"Okay, well then. Not much of a talker. Well you talked to the phone with me and told me about her." She looks at me with a smile.

She leads us to a small room and what looks like to be her desk.

"Just to clarify what you told me Taylor, she has a list?"

"Yeah. She used to see her fiancé and got scared of being hurt and she's starting to just...she needs help." I say looking at her.

"Well, I'm going to have you leave now Taylor. I'll try and have a chat with her."

I get up and go back to the waiting room.

Caitlin's Pov
"So, Caitlin, so heard you have a list. Do you mind telling me what it is." I hear the doctor say softly.

"I can't, I would be breaking rule one."

She looks at me very confused.

"Caitlin, you can trust me."

"No I can't, that would be breaking rule one."

"Caitlin, when did you start to see him?"

"I can't break the rules."

"Caitlin, I'm only trying to help you. I'm not going to hurt you."

"I can't break rule three."

She looks away almost frustrated with me. She doesn't know what to do.

"Would you like to write down the list?"

"No."

I sit on the couch and hold my knees to my chest.

"I don't need you or your help."

"Caitlin, you do."

"NO! I am fine! All I need is my list."

For comfort I start saying my list quietly to myself.

"Rule one is to not trust anybody anymore. A promise doesn't exist.
Rule two is to stop being someone. You don't have interests anymore.
Rule three, you don't let anyone know. You don't let anyone help. You pretend you are someone when you aren't."