Chapter Six

Khalil Point Of View*

I couldn't believe Shamoya was pregnant, again.

What was I going to do? How was I going to tell Chyna? How was I going to tell her parents?

I just held her. She didn't speak. We just went to one of the guest rooms. She went downstairs and made us grill cheese sandwiches and I jumped in the shower.

When she came back upstairs we ate and watched Netflix. She barley even talked.

"What are afraid of Moya, me leaving you?"

She looked at me and nodded. "That and about Chyna and her baby."

I knew she was thinking about that I was to but Moya knew I only ever wanted to be with her. Not even two minutes after her last bite I was following her into the bathroom; holding up her hair while she threw up.

She took a shower then came back into the room. Her, K'lani, Izayah and myself sat there joking and talking about baby names.

*
*
*
*
*

The next day I took her to the clinic. She was 3 months 3 weeks and 5 days. I couldn't believe she was so far along.

I couldn't help but look at her as we drove home. She didn't say a word. She just looked out the window staring blindly into space.

"Moya"

She didn't even blink. She was in her own little world.

I pulled up to La Granja. She stayed in the car and I ordered for the both of us. She hadn't spoken to me since last night. In the driveway she cursed me out. I don't know if it was hormones or pint up anger, but she said a lot of shit hopefully she doesn't mean.

I dropped her home and left. I had to go handle some stuff with Izayah. He was more than determined to stack this money before the baby came.

I'll text her later, I brainstormed ways to tell her parents. Nothing seemed right.

'I'll think if something later' I thought to myself.

He handed me two duffle bags when I got there.

"My first gift to my lil soldier." He said handing me the bags.

"Can't take this Izzy" I said putting them on the table." he glared at me. And slid the bags back to me. "It isn't up for discussion. It's for my lil one not you." He added.

Then we stepped out of the office and walked to the room of niggas talking.

Shamoya Point Of View*

My whole day was a blur. I know Khalil was happy I could tell the way his whole attitude changed at the doctors. And when he saw the ultrasound I knew he was in love.

I didn't mean to shut him out but really what am I going to do. I can't believe I allowed myself to get pregnant again. I walk across the stage in literally a few weeks. I want to go to college. What would my parents say? I knew my dad would be happy but my mom.... that's another story.

The drive home was in silence.

When I walked in the door I wanted to go back and apologize I didn't know why I cursed him out I just did.

I had so much on my mind.

That evening after dinner I found myself in the bathroom throwing up yet again, eating was pointless.

"Hunny you okay?" My mom asked.

"Yeah mom I'm fine" I Lied

I glanced at myself in the mirror trying to imagine myself with a baby bump.