Chapter Eight

'Khalil Point Of View*

I walked up K'lani's steps, I remember coming here almost every weekend. Me, Izayah, Jermaine and Letoya.

I knocked on the door then slowly pushed it open. I knew they were here, both their cars were outside.

I walked upstairs into the guest room Moya and I normally stay in.

I pushed the door open and watched her as she peacefully slept. She was laying on her side with her hand over her stomach. I gazed at her as I tried to imagine her with a bigger baby bump. A smile crept across my face.

"Damn I can't wait to blow her up again." I whispered.

I took off my shirt and walked over to her putting the bag of Pollo Tropical and Taco Bell on the counter. I laid down next to her and watched her sleep as I slowly dozed off. I was going to enjoy these times with her.

***************************

Shemoya Point Of View*

The next morning, I woke up in Khalil's arms. I didn't even know he came over.

I glanced at the bags on the table and a smile crept onto my face.

Easing my way out his arms I made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

As I stood in the mirror I couldn't help but imagine myself as a mother 'I'm going to be someone's mom' I thought to myself. I looked at my growing bump, day after day it seemed as if I grew an inch and a half, probably just bloat. It's starting to sink in but it's hard to grasp.

I turned on the water and jumped in the shower. I let the hot water fall on my body. I needed to relax.

After a while of just standing there I got the soap and a washcloth and soaped my body. I didn't even notice Khalil standing there watching me with my towel over his shoulder.

"Morning." He said startling me.

"What if I slipped babe."

He smiled as I quickly turned off the water and got out grabbing the towel from him.

"Morning." I smiled.

I wrapped myself with the towel and leaned to give him a kiss.

"When did you brush your teeth?" I asked looking at him.

He laughed. "So you really didn't hear anything I said?"

I looked him up and down. Honestly, I was thinking about what me and K'lani had planned today. We were going apartment hunting, I needed to start doing things on my own.

"Nope." I said popping the P.

He looked at me then opened the bathroom door and we walked into the room. He watched me as I walked to the corner of the room where my bags were.

"Moya, I got ya'll okay."

I looked at him and smiled. "I know Bae and I got you." I walked over to him reaching up to kiss him.

"I'm not gone let nothing happen to you. This is only temporary." He said. "Give me a week and I'll have things figured out."

I went back over and took some tights, a tank top and my Sperry's out of my duffel bag and laid them on the bed.

I grabbed a bra and panties out of one of my suitcases. I slipped them on as Khalil went to take a shower.

I could hear his phone ringing from the nightstand. As much as I wanted to be Nosey I didn't want to end up feeling any type of way.