Chapter Seventeen

...

-----------

Wednesday, 21:47

"Now, let's see... 'To insert the tape, load it into the track and rewind.' That doesn't seem so hard..." Fumbling, and a jolt of small electrical charge. "Well, shoot."

-----------

Wednesday, 22:15

"Okay. Nothing seems to be broken too much anymore."

*Zzzt

"What do you mean, 'error'?!"

*Zzzt

"I hate you."

-----------

Wednesday, 22:23

"'Cross the red wire with the green wire'." Shuffling. "THERE'S LIKE TEN DIFFERENT COLORS OF GREEN IN HERE! Chartreuse, olive, pear... Give me some direction, you bloody instruction manual."

*Zzzt

"Shut up."

*Zzzzzzzzzzt

"Alright, that was just rude."

-----------

Wednesday, 23:01

"You know, this is why I hate you infernal machines so much. Not even because I could face death-by-animatronic, oh no. This hardware stuff is a messy business. I could give up, maybe. But where is the pleasure in that, I ask you?"

*Z-

"Don't you dare, I have had quite enough from you today, sound device."

-----------

Author's Note: Okay, okay, maybe I'm still stalling... but this is here now and I love it.

(Let me explain- so basically I have this really-dumb-headcanon where even though Michael is a mechanic he has a lot of trouble with things that aren't animatronics... so he was trying to reprogram the sound system and it kind of just cannibalized itself...)

Please just view this as a sort of joke-fic *nervous laughter*