Small sentences

Hello again, class!!

Today you're going to learn some small, easy sentences!
Again, if anyone has a question or an idea for a class that you wanna be taught, please ask! 
Let's get started!

Ik hou van jou (I love you)
Ik: dick without the D, so just say ick.
Hou: if you know how to pronounce 'miauw' like the cat says, just take 'mi-' away and place an H there.
Van: v- with a verg short 'ah' in the middle, and end it with an N
Jou: take the word 'miauw' like the cat says, and take the 'm-' away

Now more negative XD

Ik haat je! (I hate you!) (and remember, hate is a strong word, stronger than we realize)
Ik: you know now, 'ick'
Haat: h-aah-t
Je: ye

Also, in Dutch, we have two types of 'you', as you maybe have noticed! (Je/jou) There's no grammar rule to that, you can choose whichever one you want!!

There's also 'jouw'. You pronounce it the same as 'jou', but there's a rule with those two words.

See, in english, you talk to anyone and you say 'you'! In Dutch, when you talk to a stranger, teacher, king etc. (wanting to sound polite), so say 'U' to someone. (I can't really think of a word in english that has that tone in a word, please fellow Dutch people help me)

And when you place it in front of a possession, it automatically becomes 'uw'  for example,

U heeft een boek (you have a book)
Uu (don't pronounce it in english like 'you'), h-ey-ft, een, b-oo-k (not 'oh' from when you say 'oh, okay' but 'ooh' when you say 'boo')
Het is uw boek (it's your book)
H-et, is (same as in english), uw (i really can't think of how to explain to make this tone with your mouth, I'm sorry), boek.

Get it?

So you say 'uw' (your) if you're talking about a stranger's possesion.

And we say, jouw (not jou) (your) if you're talking about a friend's possesion, or your sinling's possesion, or someone you see a lot, know very well, you get it, right?