eight.

aaliyah's pov
5:55pm

We've been only here a couple of minutes and I'm already dragging ethan through the streets of the beautiful streets of Sedona.

"Where are we going?" Ethan asked me.

"The art museum, they have all of my favorite artists in one spot." I replied

"Cool." He said back gripping my hand so he wouldn't lose me in the crowd of people.

About 15 minutes later , I stopped and looking in admiration at the big building full of art I've been waiting to see since I found out about it.

"You ready?" Ethan asked me snapping my out of it.

"Yeah , by the way it's free so you don't have to pay." I told him

"You did your research , huh?" He smirked at me as we walked through the entrance.

"You already know." I said laughing

"Wow" I said looking at Picasso's Three Musicians painting.

"This is one of your favorite artists , no?" Ethan asked me

"Picasso isn't , but his work is amazing. You can tell he put he all into it everytime." I said walking away with ethan right behind me.

We went through the sculptures , drawings , printmaking  and graffiti until I finally saw what I've been wanting to see forever.

The Basquiat Room.

Jean- Michel Basquiat is my all time favorite artist. He was original , creative and did his own thing .

I walked around and told Ethan what I thought of every painting since he wanted to hear my opinion.

I was laughing at something until I came across my favorite painting. 

Trumpet By Jean-Michel Basquiat

It felt like time froze and it was just me and the painting in the room. I felt numb but in a good way. I couldn't believe that the art I'd thought I would never see was right in front of me and it was all because of ethan.

God bless him.

I heard a flash go off and I looked around and saw ethan with his phone out smiling at me.

"What? Did you get a good picture of the painting?" I asked him while going towards him to see the picture.

"It's just a picture of me." I said confused

"You are the art baby." He told me

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with everything I had in me.  As soon  as I pulled away I laughed  at him blushing.

"I got my lip gloss on you , I'm sorry" I told him while laughing

"It's okay, it tastes like caramel." He said